Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Dagenham & Redbridge - Official Match day Thread  (Read 59659 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:53:33 »

Yeah  Cheltenham and Dagenham and Redbridge, quality sides we should'nt expect anything from those tricky ties.... We are a bit shit, and we are in division 4. What bit are we all missing Mr Positive?

If you will recall, we finished bottom-of-the-league and were absolute fucking shite last season. Don't get me wrong, I would've fucking loved us to win the first 3 games on the spin, but expecting it to happen is a bit fucking daft really.

If we're still struggling for wins after 10 games, then I'll be concerned.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:53:48 »

Have I logged onto the wrong forum? I'm looking for thetownend.com where everyone calls eachother cunts and some (only some) people know speak some sense.
Seems like I've stumbled onto thisis by accident.

Shut it cunt.

If we score more than we concede we'll win.

How is that for you?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:54:13 »

I think a lot of people's expectations have been raised by how we breezed into this division last time round.

Worth bearing in mind last time we were down here walsall and hartlepool both had slower starts than we did, yet both finished above us.

And Hartlepool were mid-table at the start of December as well and were top going into the final game.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:55:17 »

Have I logged onto the wrong forum? I'm looking for thetownend.com where everyone calls eachother cunts and some (only some) people know speak some sense.
Seems like I've stumbled onto thisis by accident.

Cheesy

Dont panic yet
Bert1981

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:55:48 »

I am concerned, Di Canio has made some odd decisions so far. Risser as captain, De Vita and Bodin over Connell, yes we dont see what goes on in training but it's clear from the limited time they have spent on the pitch that Ferry and Connell should be two of the first names on the team sheet.

It's just so familiar, we were never going to get back into it at 1-0. Time to spend some fucking money on a striker and we cant go all season with 3 centre backs.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:56:02 »

If you will recall, we finished bottom-of-the-league and were absolute fucking shite last season.

I think its the parallels with the start of last season that has people worried. Which is silly, as it MAY go that way, or we MAY win the league. Who knows.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #486 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:56:32 »

To me, It would make more sense playing the experienced and proven ones, Amankwaah, Timlin, Smith, Connell, Ferry etc. Would do better than a team struggling to blend
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:56:52 »

Shut it cunt.

If we score more than we concede we'll win.

How is that for you?
Now that's more like it you, fucking smart cunt.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:57:41 »

Not worrying now, it's clear that Paolo is going to sign a striker so give him a chance to complete the squad. Also need another centre half for back up I reckon.

However, the absence of the likes of Timlin, Ferry, Amankwaah and Connell will rightly baffle supporters. Billy Bodin needs a loan spell away as he simply isn't good enough at this moment in time.

Hopefully a few changes for Sunday otherwise we could be in trouble.
Eric Sabins Barn Door

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:57:50 »

be too late then.What's happened to Timlin and Smith,we deserve to know.

Timlin is majorly out of favour with the pdc at the moment for certain comments he made after a training session. Heard this from the man himself on saturday morning at the training ground

For once can somebody give Ferry a decent chance, starting Sunday. He will tear the pox a new one in the middle of the park
Dozno9

« Reply #490 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:57:52 »

Amankwaah not playing and not in the 16 is my biggest gripe. He's a good player.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:58:14 »

Ferry in on Sunday
De vita out, Connell in

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:58:24 »

You're live on Wiltshire Sound Paolo, please don't say bugger fuck....
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:58:40 »

I fucking hated it when Leeds were in League 1.  They thought they were bigger than everyone and had some divine right to beat a team they thought were smaller than them.

I was sure our fanbase would never have an element who thought like that.

Seems i could have been wrong......
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 20:59:05 »

Paolo's voice is absolutely fucked Huh?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: