Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tranmere v Swindon Town matchday thread  (Read 16313 times)
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 19:59:27 »

Flynn has conceded 59 goals in 27 games! 2.18 per game
Even John Gorman was less at 2.05 per game.

You simply cannot set a team up like this and expect to do anything. He has to go.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 20:00:37 »

Wouldn’t want any of this lot in the trenches with you, no fight in any of them!

Forget Wrexham, if we can’t beat FGR we are in deep shit whatever side he cobbles together.

Suicide

We are both physically and mentally weak.
Freeloader

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 20:19:30 »

We are both physically and mentally weak.

Can't disagree with that, beaten by a crap side.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 20:32:56 »

Can't disagree with that, beaten by a crap side.

They were shite. Scored that second and the crowd were turning.
Kahn fuck up, they score and once again we capitulate.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 20:43:01 »

They felt like an almost exactly average L2 side and therefore a good test of where we are - some strengths, some weaknesses, competent but absolutely nothing special. Earlier in the season we'd have dispatched them comfortably, now... well, we're a shadow of the team we were in September.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 21:16:54 »

Interesting. When we were one up Duke, I left the iPad in the lounge to make a chicken curry for tonight. I couldn’t help thinking if they score we’ll fold. Well when I came back to my iPad we were 2-1 down. Nearly as predictable as the 25th December visit by Santa Claus.
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 21:24:23 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 21:46:17 »

Frustrating thing for me was the equaliser began with our throw 10 yards from their corner flag & yet again we chose to play it backwards? It was quite a long backwards pass to Khan prior to his slip. Drives me nuts!
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 08:08:53 »

3 out of 17 is terrible. A no from me.

3 out of 17, with:

* the division’s top goalscorer (Young)
* the division’s 2nd placed player for assists (Kemp)
* the division’s joint 4th placed player for assists (Hutton)

The absence of structure and organisation is comical and this run is worryingly similar to his run at Walsall last season. There’s either a complete inability or unwillingness to set up a team to be able to defend.

We need a serious improvement to not get dragged into it,  at the exact time we’ll lose at least one, maybe two and maybe all three of the above. And this isn’t bad luck, it’s the natural result of the Morfuni / Shady bunch regime, of reduced budgets, absence of football knowledge, and inability to run a cohesive football club.
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 08:15:01 by Frigby Daser » Logged
A.N.Other

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 11:23:11 »

Clem is not shafting us. It is the legacy of previous owners who are shafting us.its the ghost of Swindon past. It looks to me that The budget we expected was eaten away by demands from others no longer here. However Flynn is not capable of organising his defence and throws players under the bus.he must go! They sick notes are not all as sick as he says.Flynn out.
Jilted John

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 11:27:04 »

Clem is not shafting us. It is the legacy of previous owners who are shafting us.its the ghost of Swindon past.
Keep on fucking dreaming, Clem has had 2 and a half years, this is entirely down to Clem he cant blame anyone else, I cant believe some of our fans are still fucking apologising for him.

We're not really violent people... this is our first gun.
Ides of March

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 11:32:05 »

Clem is not shafting us. It is the legacy of previous owners who are shafting us.its the ghost of Swindon past. It looks to me that The budget we expected was eaten away by demands from others no longer here. However Flynn is not capable of organising his defence and throws players under the bus.he must go! They sick notes are not all as sick as he says.Flynn out.

This has been said for about the last 15 years ffs
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 11:49:47 »

See I think he is, but maybe not as deliberately as some in the past.

He doesn't have the financial clout to make us competitive, but is too stubborn (which you could argue is his fault) to recognise it and bring in someone who does.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 12:16:07 »

The problem is apart from Lee Power who is long gone - everyone involved at the top end of the club are still the previous regime…

If Clem had started with a clean slate at the top; I’d continue to cut him some slack & believe he was just a bit naive about what he was getting himself into.

The hangers on and the obvious lies tell me he’s not to be trusted.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 12:17:46 »

See I think he is, but maybe not as deliberately as some in the past.

He doesn't have the financial clout to make us competitive, but is too stubborn (which you could argue is his fault) to recognise it and bring in someone who does.

Easier said than done.
This gets thrown around a lot ‘why doesn’t Clem bring in someone with money’ as if there are plenty of them  just queuing up outside and Clem won’t let them in…
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 12:32:09 »

Clem should have been transparent like he promised and told the fans he was struggling to finance the club. Now he’s seen no different to Power but he does have a few weeks to try and sort out the current shit show he’s responsible for.

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: