Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: THIS LOAD OF SHITE!  (Read 10394 times)
dazegoonboy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 21:59:26 »

Keep:

Caddis
Kennedy
Flint
Evans
Misun
Ferry
Ritchie
Benyon
Bodin

Lose the rest. Even Douglas and Cuthbert.
Dozno9

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 22:08:02 »

On what basis would you keep players you've never seen play over Douglas who pretty much controlled our team last year and has been very good this year. Although Flint does have better hair...

and Misun does he even exist??
dazegoonboy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 22:17:55 »

My reasoning would be that Caddis and Ritchie tried hard, Ferry could have a team built around him and the rest have done nothing wrong and should be given a chance.

This is assuming we get relegated. Assuming we could buy a whole bunch of new players.

I've had it with Douglas and I don't think much of his performance this year. Mooch about the back four, recieve pass, pay nothing pass back, turn, do nothing, pass 30 yards with the outside of his foot to someone who is never going to be able to control it, try to head the ball by jumping five minutes too early etc. etc. He may be one of most important players this season, but what good is being king of a shit heap?

He must be on too high a wage to justify keeping him in div 2 when he's captain of a failed team. Sell him, get some money for him, buy three new players. We tried the build a quality team and it didn't work. I've picked 8 reserves to see if they sink or swim.

Although, I like the idea of a Flint/Evans centre back pairing. Combined height of about 13 foot.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 22:21:07 »

no one in their right mind would pay money for Douglas.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 22:22:25 »

Newcastle it is then.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 22:41:46 »

On what basis would you keep players you've never seen play over Douglas who pretty much controlled our team last year and has been very good this year.
Are you pissed?
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 23:42:11 »

On what basis would you keep players you've never seen play over Douglas who pretty much controlled our team last year and has been very good this year.
He's been  a bag of crap.  Easily part of this seasons problem. Get rid
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 01:34:10 »

Hes certainly not the most vocal captain ive ever seen, He will be gone when we are down.
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 07:22:43 »

He stopped caring months ago when we didn't let him move. Cant wait to get out of this 'fucking shithole' apparently.
 Bye  Smug Fuck Off
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 07:35:13 »

Douglas said that?

I think we need to try and keep a core group of 5 or so first teamers for stability alone. People like Prutton will walk and they'll find clubs too.
Dozno9

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 08:25:40 »

Are you pissed?

Indeed.

Now it's AM and a little more with it. Although I would still keep him (if he wants to stay) I think it's Prutton and the position that Hart plays him in that makes him look worse than he is.
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 08:35:50 »

Prutton's been woeful all season and, for me, was one of our worst performers yesterday. The ball passes him by in the midfield most of the time, when he does get it he doesn't make use of it and when he looks 'Committed' when we've lost possesion he's a booking waiting to happen.

I found it unfathomable yesterday that N'Diaye was on the right hand side and Prutton in the middle. What was that about?

The only ones I'd keep from yesterday would be Ritchie, Caddis, Benyon and LJF. The rest of them can fuck off.

Weasel - Where did the Douglas comment come from?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 08:36:21 »

He's been wank for most of the season and shouldnt even be getting games.

He's been up staged by Timlin this season.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 08:38:46 »

Let be honest, criticising individual parts of our team is doing the whole thing a service it doesn't deserve.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 08:53:48 »

Prutton has been a big problem for us this season. I actually think he's a half decent player. Its just that for whatever reason he adds absolutely nothing to our midfield as a unit.

Ferry on the other hand was outstanding last season. But we fucked him about and left him on the bench for the first few months.  He needed to be out on the pitch week in week out to get a run. Now its pointless playing him, rusty and unmotivated.

I can see what I think Wilson was trying. We were reliant on Austin and Paynter for goals, if they were injured and/or marked out the game we were in trouble - obviously Paynter left. Unfortunately he didn't succeed in spreading the goals around the team. Then we lost our other striker  pissed off and  our uttter utter ineptitude in replacing him (and Paynter) has relegated us..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: