Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Muslim Police officer refuses to shake her bosses hand  (Read 2559 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 14:42:31 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
If Muslims women cant touch men how do we get Muslim babies?

Good point.
sonic youth

« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 14:43:31 »

The Devil creates them.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 14:45:38 »

Can I be the first to say that we're all really lucky to have Sonic looking out for any racist posts and deleting them before we can get into any trouble! Cheesy

It's All Good..............
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 14:54:57 »

brilliant

spacey

« Reply #19 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 14:57:59 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Quote from: "spacey"
Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
How can she perform her duties, imagine she has to arrest someone and hes a man, hes raped a little kid and she cant handcuff him due to the fact he is a man.  He then runs free rapes another child.  The country would be in uproar.  If she cannot perform her basic duties she should not be allowed in the force.

What a joke

Put the mouse down and step away from the keyboard...

Tonights headlines..

BONG! 80 mph cancer winds set to blow immigrants through homeowners windows.

BONG! Muslims ate my children - one womens terrifying story

BONG! Scientists discover link between breathing and heart attacks.

..and on a lighter note SHUT UP!

I've read that article 4 times now and didn't see any mention of it being against the muslim faith to handcuff paedophiles. Can you find me some evidence to substantiate your claim?

I watched the news and she said SHE CANNOT TOUCH MEN AS ITS AGAINST HER RELIGION.  This was not even a racist post but one where I used a scenario to make an impact, sod it I am off to write an article for the mail

Don't worry...

A police spokeswoman said: "The officer maintains that she puts the requirements of being a police officer above her personal beliefs and only exercises the latter when she has the choice to do so.

Hopefully if she's put in the situation where she has to shake hands with a paedo she'll see sense...I do worry if she's required to cuddle one though.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 15:01:31 »

I take it back then Mr Spacey, if ITN had reported it like that I would have thought it was ok.

However her asking not to be photographed as woudl have been in the papers and used in properganda (sp) I agree with as next time there was a race issue her face would of been on the papers

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 15:07:22 »

agree totally ash
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 17:28:34 »

If I say it's all a paki nonsense will I get banned?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 20:32:32 »

ive got a thing for women in burkhas, do i get banned?
Spencer_White

« Reply #24 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 20:57:31 »

I love the way Ash combined all the Daily Mail editorial story fear of crime and foreigners into one there. Quality. A classic piece of outraged scaremongering!

Having said that. This woman is obviously totally unsuitable to be a police officer. I saw a muslim cleric saying that of course she could touch a man if he was about to die. So what about the abusive drunks and teenage asbos she will be handling the 99% of the time?

What worries me is that most muslim women dont have this rule, which would suggest she is at the more extreme end of the Islam spectrum. I wonder what other idiot theories shes got about the world in general.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, January 22, 2007, 21:03:20 »

It worked, tans is in, im off to right a piece for outside ridgeway.........

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: