Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Working From Home.......  (Read 1750 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #15 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 15:38:55 »

bloody serfs.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 15:58:11 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
I would like to work from home if it meant not having to look at/listen too the repulsive fat oaf of a new girl

she was an hour and a half late for work this morning and she tried to blame me saying she was unsure if I was giving her a lift or not so she waited at home for me!! she never even asked me for a lift cheeky cow!

Has she got a boyfriend yet Charlotte?  Cheesy
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 16:04:55 »

shes got a boyfriend - well she told me she wants to dump him but as he gives her lifts home she cant dump him as she will have no other way of getting back from work.

I can put a good word in if you like Ralphus? - you like driving - you could be her chauffer
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #18 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 16:06:39 »

I'm working from home at the moment, and it is tough although I have surprsied myself as I actually do work most of the day on most days, it is a dead boring (Just for the money until I find something better) job.

A word of advice from my experience: DO NOT, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, start up football manager, not even for that "one big match", or else your work ethic will just vanish completely.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 16:12:56 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
shes got a boyfriend - well she told me she wants to dump him but as he gives her lifts home she cant dump him as she will have no other way of getting back from work.

I can put a good word in if you like Ralphus? - you like driving - you could be her chauffer

I think i'd rather stay a bachelor after what you told us about her hygiene issues.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: