Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC in bother  (Read 38408 times)
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:51:11 »

Is the BBC story from earlier today still on there? I'm on my phone but I can't see it, even though I could earlier.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:59:26 »

Is the BBC story from earlier today still on there? I'm on my phone but I can't see it, even though I could earlier.

I only found it using their search engine. It's not on the L2 or Swindon page.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18245752
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 17:08:48 »

"The Player's decision to walk away from training is clearly in breach of his obligations to the Club and the standard terms of his Football League contract of employment and the Club delayed taking action against him until it had properly investigated the issue"

Hope that means we stopped Tehoue's wages then.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 17:09:54 »

Strong statement, unfortunately needed. The press tend to have a collective stiffy at the mere suggestion of PDC and possible controversy.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 17:18:16 »

You really cant compare calling someone a 'fat' or 'ginger' bastard to calling someone a 'black' bastard.

Fatties and gingers haven't been persecuted and discriminated against and haven't been subjected to slavery.

I don't care what people's take on it is, it's not on

http://victoria-stephens.hubpages.com/hub/Gingerism-Bullied-a-Ginger-Kid
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 17:23:10 »

Strong statement, unfortunately needed. The press tend to have a collective stiffy at the mere suggestion of PDC and possible controversy.

Yep, they seem to be right behind PDC. One side must be wrong...
kerry red

« Reply #276 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 17:24:37 »

Bullying is hardly in the same league as what blacks have had to endure over the centuries
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 17:31:13 »

Club are basically saying there was no comment be that insulting, racist or otherwhys.

This stinks of an agent hearing fourth hand information chinese whispers style on what Di Canio thought of Tehoue and knwoing Di Canio's facist reputation, trie's to save face for his client that the guy left Swindon because of a racist facist manager and not because of the fact that he is actually a useless bag of shite.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 17:36:00 »

Bullying is hardly in the same league as what blacks have had to endure over the centuries

So it's fine to abuse gingers until they're enslaved, then maybe ease off a little? Wink

I do see your point, and it's valid in saying we should be concerned about what can be said to black people. But that argument gets used to justify going to extremes. It gets to the point where any innocent reference to the colour of somebody's skin lands people in hot water for 'racism' (see Alan Hansen), whilst seriously damaging abuse because of hair colour, weight etc is seen as fine because there's no equivalent history behind it.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 17:41:48 »

I'm glad we have this and the McCormick issue close season.

Hopefully done and dusted when we kick off.

Clems Army!
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 18:06:04 »

Now leaving the racism to oneside as to me this is exactly what the club said it is, him trying to give a reason for him leaving, race card basically.
Tehoue was never going to be able to put up with DiCanios training regime in a million years. Look at the size of him it would have been physically impossible. It's like asking Geoff capes to compete at a high level in rock climbing or marathon running. Therefore I put part of the blame down 2 DiCanio and also tehoue, both should of done their homework before accepting the deal.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 18:23:49 »

Now leaving the racism to oneside as to me this is exactly what the club said it is,
Huh?
Its exactly what the club said it isn't

edit: Oh wait. You mean that it is deflection by the player. Sorry, long day.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 18:24:06 »

So it's fine to abuse gingers until they're enslaved, then maybe ease off a little? Wink

On the one hand, the abuse gingers get is unacceptable, it shouldn't happen and is totally wrong.

On the other hand, the South Park ginger kids episode and the Catherine Tate ginger sketches are really, really funny.

I'm torn.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 19:17:02 by jonny72 » Logged
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 18:40:12 »

Huh?
Its exactly what the club said it isn't

edit: Oh wait. You mean that it is deflection by the player. Sorry, long day.

Your edit was spot on, its the heat.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 19:42:42 »

Statements are not released solely for the supporters.

Bullshit.  Explain the advent of Statement Friday Tuesday then?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: