Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adi Williams  (Read 24903 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #150 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 01:52:59 »

i originally suggested that the thread be removed out of respect of triseros,for the reason i gave at the time.
All I'm saying is that isn't that up to triseros, not you?

ben.you then brought up that i haven't asked for a thread to be removed and i agreed.then said i thought he'll get off.this meant i think williams will be found not guilty.it has nothing to do with anything on any forum.i did say why i thought this in the thread later on.
 you missed what i was saying for sure.maybe thats my fault by my intentions seem to have been completey missed.
i've been here before with members of this forum, and have to say i do feel i get my opinions seen wrongly.i then fight my corner and get labledd as abusive.

Fair enough. I'll leave it then.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #151 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 01:56:43 »

You've got to love drunken posting. Everyone gets so aggitated over nothing in the end Smiley

I miss Alan Haywards drunken rants the most.

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 01:57:00 »

nah. ben you are out of order imo.
i'm fucked off now.
i cannot believe what i've said has been so misunderstood.
i thought it looked clear?

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 02:01:46 »

if the thread stays up i think adi williams will be found not guilty.this was my opinion regardless of if the thread stays up or not.not if the thread stays up he will be found not guilty.
fuck me i'm confused now...
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 02:01:52 »

You've got to love drunken posting. Everyone gets so aggitated over nothing in the end Smiley

I miss Alan Haywards drunken rants the most.

I wish I was drunk.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 02:02:15 »

i missed this when i was in exile.

wait, no i didn't
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #156 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 02:07:58 »

if the thread stays up i think adi williams will be found not guilty.this was my opinion regardless of if the thread stays up or not.not if the thread stays up he will be found not guilty.
fuck me i'm confused now...

That sounds just like the co-commentator at today's game. Quality Cheesy
flammableBen

« Reply #157 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 02:11:28 »

nah. ben you are out of order imo.
i'm fucked off now.
i cannot believe what i've said has been so misunderstood.
i thought it looked clear?

The way I see it is this.

If there was a thread about a family member / friend who didn't post on the forum; and I said how I knew them, what was going on, and left it at that. I think I'd be a bit annoyed if someone came along, who didn't have anything to do with the topic, and started saying it should be deleted out of respect of my friend.

That's all I'm saying. If triseros wants stuff removed because it's about his sister then it's up to him, not you. As it is, he's the one who posted that it's about his sister in the first place, and your sudden claim that it should be deleted out of respect starts coming across as if he should want it deleted out of respect.

It's not your sister and you're not involved, so why do you think you should suddenly start saying things should be removed. You're allowed your own opinion on whatever on here, but to try and start censoring other people, on a subject that as far as I know doesn't involve you, is something which annoys me.

Does that sound fair enough?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #158 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 02:13:27 »

You're such a Nazi-Jew Ben.
flammableBen

« Reply #159 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 02:14:50 »

Self Hating and Defeated?
Sussex

« Reply #160 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 08:33:42 »

You lot don't half have some odd late night discussions! If the fork holding one wanted it removed I'm sure he'd ask.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 09:40:20 »

Guys, you all have a point and I appreciate the views from both sides.  I don't have an issue with the  topic, obviously it's difficult for me as I have both the interests of my sister and the club at heart. 

I don't think for one minute that the presence of this topic will sway the verdict as it is unlikely to go to crown court where this kind of thing is used as a reason to clear someone.

I'm happy for the post to remain just as a matter of freedom of speech but would also not object if it were removed.

grubby

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 10:00:25 »

Now you have all confused Triseros and he can't make his own mind up about the tread being removed!!!

Should we poll all TEF users and go with that?  Wink

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 10:48:10 »

The way I see it is this.

If there was a thread about a family member / friend who didn't post on the forum; and I said how I knew them, what was going on, and left it at that. I think I'd be a bit annoyed if someone came along, who didn't have anything to do with the topic, and started saying it should be deleted out of respect of my friend.

That's all I'm saying. If triseros wants stuff removed because it's about his sister then it's up to him, not you. As it is, he's the one who posted that it's about his sister in the first place, and your sudden claim that it should be deleted out of respect starts coming across as if he should want it deleted out of respect.

It's not your sister and you're not involved, so why do you think you should suddenly start saying things should be removed. You're allowed your own opinion on whatever on here, but to try and start censoring other people, on a subject that as far as I know doesn't involve you, is something which annoys me.

Does that sound fair enough?

i was tired and pissed so went to bed.you got the worng end of the stick though ben, as did si.and i guess it's my fault for not explaining my self properly.with respect you did seem hell bent on picking an arguement with me.i dont mind that, but was trying to correct you as you had my points misunderstood.si let it go after i tried to expalin what was misunderstood.
i wasn't trying to police the forum.nor did i think anything on here would have any bearing on the court case.i felt i was trying, and failing to explain myself properly last night, so i gave in and hit the sack.i certainly wont suggest the removal of a thread again,as your high and mighty stance, without any real understanding of my intention pissed me off.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 10:57:04 by arriba » Logged
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 11:14:25 »

i can never sleep when i'm pissed off, well done for defeating that arriba

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: