Pages: 1 ... 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 ... 861   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1266628 times)
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #5580 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 07:40:48 »

Well that's tonight's BBC Wilts phone-in with Flynn likely getting canned then  

Can only echo what others have said: Yet another contradiction.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #5581 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 07:50:47 »

Can't be long til Angus walks, surely? Are you really going to put up with being mugged off constantly?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #5582 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 07:54:07 »

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #5583 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 07:59:20 »

Can't be long til Angus walks, surely? Are you really going to put up with being mugged off constantly?

Some people are very loyal to their masters….
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #5584 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 08:05:17 »

Apart from questionable business practice and another example of a lack of transparency I don’t see how this impacts the club.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #5585 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 08:12:55 »

Apart from questionable business practice and another example of a lack of transparency I don’t see how this impacts the club.

It doesn’t.

But it’s another lie, and another time they’ve wheeled Angus out to lie for them, or, lie to him too.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #5586 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 08:22:36 »

Think we’d all like to know why. Come clean, clear the slate.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #5587 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 08:25:31 »

I agree, I’d also caveat that there is likely to be more to the article than is printed. Furthermore May I remind everyone that multi millionaire business persons do not become so without treading on toes, using questionable accountancy practices or skimming very close to the wrong side of the law. Actually how about the bastions of sporting fairplay? I give you FIFA & the IOC.
joeydubya

Ignore
« Reply #5588 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 08:27:39 »

Judging from the replies to the article, some fans seem to think it's heresy to report on such things
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #5589 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 08:39:03 »

Fuck me, journalism from the Adver!

Half a fucking job journalism, they basically got their headline and didn't bother doing any more digging around, if Morfuni ceased to be a director/controlling interest at date x then who was at that date going forward for instance and what was Morfuni's exit about, like so much its purpose seems to have been to stir up shit rather than actually get to the bottom on what the fuck is/has been going on. 
joeydubya

Ignore
« Reply #5590 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 08:40:40 »

Half a fucking job journalism, they basically got their headline and didn't bother doing any more digging around, if Morfuni ceased to be a director/controlling interest at date x then who was at that date going forward for instance and what was Morfuni's exit about, like so much its purpose seems to have been to stir up shit rather than actually get to the bottom on what the fuck is/has been going on. 

Alternatively, it's a classic move to shift responsibility from one person who could be held responsible to someone who is collateral damage. Lots of companies do it.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #5591 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 08:46:10 »

Power did this 17 times before rocking up at the CG. Nobody wanted to hear it at the time.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #5592 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 08:46:51 »

Alternatively, it's a classic move to shift responsibility from one person who could be held responsible to someone who is collateral damage. Lots of companies do it.

Possibly so, but at this stage that is merely conjecture with literally no hard evidence to back it up, now if the Adver had actually done a proper job there possibly would be evidence to reach a conclusion one way or the other upon, but there isn't, such practices are depressingly common in the construction industry (happen to me enough times in my professional life).

As for Angus being stitched up, reading what he said he merely commented upon whether the liquidation affected the club, at the moment is there any evidence that what he was told and subsequently said was incorrect?  
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #5593 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 08:48:47 »

Power did this 17 times before rocking up at the CG. Nobody wanted to hear it at the time.
But that's not necessarily the issue that people are taking with it though. It's the constant contradictions.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #5594 on: Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 08:50:47 »

It did seem to me like something to stir the pot rather than the "big find" they thought it was
Pages: 1 ... 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 ... 861   Go Up
Print
Jump to: