Pages: 1 ... 3865 3866 3867 [3868] 3869 3870 3871 ... 3982   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9112426 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #58005 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 21:05:38 »

Oh wow
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #58006 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 21:39:16 »

Are we getting bored of this yet?

Can we get this back to a rumours thread?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #58007 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 21:39:49 »

All fans, or just the freeloading Season Ticket holders?  Just checking if I am included as a mere iFollower.  I'd love to be blamed for a lack of transfers, presumably because I am in the wrong time zone (that'll explain all the delayed admin)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #58008 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 21:42:30 »

Are we getting bored of this yet?

Can we get this back to a rumours thread?

A lack of rumours, and a lack of signings, maybe the two are linked?  Certainly likely a correlation if not causation.  Seriously - basically nobody signed, and no real rumours of any signings, could be a because there is very little activity going on the background.  Nothing to leak.  Not saying Flynn isn't looking, but could we be in a situation where we can't even get close enough to any deals for agents, players and admin staff to have anything to leak to the press, or their mates?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #58009 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 22:05:24 »

I accept that Morfuni screwed up about the sales of some shares by not declaring this and not keep his word re: transparency. The manager lost all credibility with me when Aldershot scored 7 goals with some ridiculous tactics and team set up. The reality of what I see is contributed to by all this social media stuff - some clearly lies, some possibly true but I don't know. We have all colluded in the situation we have now! Players have lost belief in the manager and externally, potential recruits will avoid us liokle the plague. We have all played our part in the downfall the club has experienced. The club needs to max out on loans and start again next year in the hope any points deduction is not forthcoming. That's the only way I can see a viable league club next Summer and beyond. But... we need to stop taking the piss out of our club!

Fuck off.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #58010 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 22:19:28 »

2 or 3 more loans to come, probably nearer the end of the window. It will be interesting to see what Flynn says about incomings on tomorrow's presser.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #58011 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 22:19:43 »

I accept that Morfuni screwed up about the sales of some shares by not declaring this and not keep his word re: transparency. The manager lost all credibility with me when Aldershot scored 7 goals with some ridiculous tactics and team set up. The reality of what I see is contributed to by all this social media stuff - some clearly lies, some possibly true but I don't know. We have all colluded in the situation we have now! Players have lost belief in the manager and externally, potential recruits will avoid us liokle the plague. We have all played our part in the downfall the club has experienced. The club needs to max out on loans and start again next year in the hope any points deduction is not forthcoming. That's the only way I can see a viable league club next Summer and beyond. But... we need to stop taking the piss out of our club!

This can't be real can it?
tans

Ignore
« Reply #58012 on: Thursday, January 11, 2024, 23:26:26 »

2 or 3 more loans to come, probably nearer the end of the window. It will be interesting to see what Flynn says about incomings on tomorrow's presser.

Hutton rumoured to be pushing for a move to Walsall
Gloucester Reds

Ignore
« Reply #58013 on: Friday, January 12, 2024, 03:13:59 »

Changing the subject matter to the song we used to sing about the football league - with no players in would love to hear this at Crewe and next week at home 😥😥😥
Morfuni & Flynn are full of shit
They’re full of shit, shit and more shit
A.N.Other

Ignore
« Reply #58014 on: Friday, January 12, 2024, 06:04:29 »

Ok so nobody on this site makes things up in the interests of rumour spreading? Oh and nobody on here contributes to exaggerating the situation at the club in the interests of themselves. Nobody tries to get a laugh out of things using sarcasm. It’s not all in the public domain. Nobody more widely from outside the club reads this and draws conclusions. And none of this is affects the views outside Swindon
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #58015 on: Friday, January 12, 2024, 06:36:43 »

Ok so nobody on this site makes things up in the interests of rumour spreading? Oh and nobody on here contributes to exaggerating the situation at the club in the interests of themselves. Nobody tries to get a laugh out of things using sarcasm. It’s not all in the public domain. Nobody more widely from outside the club reads this and draws conclusions. And none of this is affects the views outside Swindon
Every football fans forum is the same and is made up of speculation and half truths. Read any other forum and it’s the same.
The cold hard truth is that certain members of club have lied and continued to mislead fans by trying cover up lies that are so transparent.  I have no doubt Clems intentions when he took over the club was good but when things started to go to shit things got covered up and the club have been found out.

The fact our club owners modelled themselves on open & transparency makes them even more open to criticism.

Unfortunately any trust with the fans is dwindling and continues to dwindle and the relationship between the current board & our fans is broken and I can’t see a way back for them.
A.N.Other

Ignore
« Reply #58016 on: Friday, January 12, 2024, 07:17:48 »

Yes I agree. So what are the other plausible reasons why the £8m spend is at that level other than Clem trousering it or doing a  Lee. What leads some to the negative conclusions they have. And yes here is one more elephant in room. How many don’t go to matches and sit like voyeurs on Saturdays wanking off on streamed football some revelling in finding an illegal route to watch for free. That other fans do the same on other club forums doesn’t make right the libellous crap some suggest in the name of self gratification.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #58017 on: Friday, January 12, 2024, 07:20:03 »

Hutton rumoured to be pushing for a move to Walsall
Walsall's resident ITK on their forum says they're close to signing a non-league RWB who was a former Prem youngster. That may put Hutton deal to bed.
tj2002

Ignore
« Reply #58018 on: Friday, January 12, 2024, 07:23:14 »

Yes I agree. So what are the other plausible reasons why the £8m spend is at that level other than Clem trousering it or doing a  Lee. What leads some to the negative conclusions they have. And yes here is one more elephant in room. How many don’t go to matches and sit like voyeurs on Saturdays wanking off on streamed football some revelling in finding an illegal route to watch for free. That other fans do the same on other club forums doesn’t make right the libellous crap some suggest in the name of self gratification.

Hi A.N.thony  Smug Fuck Off
tans

Ignore
« Reply #58019 on: Friday, January 12, 2024, 07:42:02 »

Im sorry, but i cant see how you can have a £2m increqse in costs after cutting everything back!
Pages: 1 ... 3865 3866 3867 [3868] 3869 3870 3871 ... 3982   Go Up
Print
Jump to: