Pages: 1 ... 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 ... 344   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1208564 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #4155 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 08:24:55 »

Just downloaded that, looks really good.

I also got Kings of Pain, where these guys let ridiculous things sting and bite them

I saw one clip of this with a massive snake being made to bite one of them, that was enough for me - thought it was pretty cruel on the animal tbh, couldn't care less about the idiots letting it happen and getting bitten..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4156 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 08:30:07 »

Finished watching race across the world last night. Another brilliant series, a bit weird to watch given the current environment but would heartily recommed

Things get better but they never get good
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #4157 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 09:04:36 »

Finished Afterlife, didn’t think it was as funny as series 1.

The other more serious side about dealing with grief he absolutely fucking nailed it again. I felt a bit teary on more than one occasion. Brilliant portrayal about struggling to deal with death of a loved one
I agree, it wasn't quite the same as the first series but still well worth watching, even just for the 100 year old woman
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #4158 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 09:18:02 »

I agree, it wasn't quite the same as the first series but still well worth watching, even just for the 100 year old woman
She probably was the highlight of the series.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #4159 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 11:30:25 »

Finished watching race across the world last night. Another brilliant series, a bit weird to watch given the current environment but would heartily recommed

Chuffed that the Asian lads won. Most of their prize money has gone to South American charities too.

The rest of them were all so God-damn unlikable, especially Jen.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4160 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 11:43:30 »

Chuffed that the Asian lads won. Most of their prize money has gone to South American charities too.

The rest of them were all so God-damn unlikable, especially Jen.

I quite liked the mum in the mum and son duo (disgusting I can't remember their names). They wouldn't have run out of money if the son, the greedy bastard, wasn't buying Subway every 20 minutes or so.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4161 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 12:43:09 »

the mum and son would have been my preferred winner, followed by the Asian guys.

ok it may be the editing, but Jen seemed so resentful over her husband getting ill and going fairly deaf. The TV version of Jen was so utterly unlikable.

Thought the same about the sister too in the early part of the race, useless, but to be fair she seemed to turn it around in the later stages
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #4162 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 12:49:13 »

the mum and son would have been my preferred winner, followed by the Asian guys.

ok it may be the editing, but Jen seemed so resentful over her husband getting ill and going fairly deaf. The TV version of Jen was so utterly unlikable.

Thought the same about the sister too in the early part of the race, useless, but to be fair she seemed to turn it around in the later stages

I did find Jen a bit irritating but each couple had their positives and negatives although the winners I think personally were the most likeable of all the contestants. It was quite a good mix of contestants I thought.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #4163 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 13:09:58 »

Not really coach trip though
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #4164 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 13:15:26 »

I did find Jen a bit irritating but each couple had their positives and negatives although the winners I think personally were the most likeable of all the contestants. It was quite a good mix of contestants I thought.
Bit like the Siddiqi’s on Gogglebox. Easily the ‘best, most likeable’ pundits.
Panda Paws

« Reply #4165 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 13:47:31 »

Jen has been enemy number 1 in my house the last 8 weeks. The representation of her was awful. I liked the sister/brother and they did amazingly to get so close after his collapse, but was glad the asian lads one.

I've applied to go on the next season with my father in law (if it goes ahead). Would love to have a go at it.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #4166 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 14:02:36 »

Bit like the Siddiqi’s on Gogglebox. Easily the ‘best, most likeable’ pundits.

Yeah I tend to agree they are or at least seem like a great bunch of lads.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #4167 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 14:27:44 »

Jen has been enemy number 1 in my house the last 8 weeks. The representation of her was awful. I liked the sister/brother and they did amazingly to get so close after his collapse, but was glad the asian lads one.

I've applied to go on the next season with my father in law (if it goes ahead). Would love to have a go at it.

Oh fingers crossed you get to go on PP, it certainly looks like a potential trip of a lifetime. Some of those places on the program i'd never heard of before but would defintely now love to go and see. Certainly will be good for the South American tourist board (whenever Covid19 is over)

Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #4168 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 15:08:12 »

Decided to give Afterlife a go, and i wish i hadn't. Not because its bad, its incredibly beautiful in fact, but its left me absolutely broken.
There is a scary amount of comparison between myself and Ricky's character. (Minus the heroin)

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4169 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 20:35:13 »

Me and my wife would love to go on it, but don’t reckon we’ve got an interesting enough background

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 ... 344   Go Up
Print
Jump to: