Pages: 1 ... 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 ... 344   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1208915 times)
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #4125 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 09:55:47 »

I can't even remember a plane crash, are you sure you aren't confusing it with Lost?

Jessies junky girlfriend blah blah and Q from star trek does a Yeovil Red on air traffic control
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #4126 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 09:57:19 »

The first series was brilliant, funny and moving, not sure where the 2nd series will go but look forward to watching it.

It was funny in bits, but I found something off about the whole thing. Like he's a horrible cunt, litterally causes someones death, but its ok cos he's over his wife now? Nah he's just a cunt.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #4127 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 10:03:56 »

You're spot on, and i also think theres a change in perspective when watching something live, as is a new episode week by week over something that you have to power through 9 seasons of.
There are shows that are "amazing" which i'll probably never watch because of the sheer length of them.
Oh god yeah I agree, the thought if sitting down watching 315 series of Game of Thrones repulses me even though it may actually be interesting, we did series one and came away from Sky so never bothered watching series 2, now there is enough series to fill the rest of my tv watching life! and I would rather watch 10 different series.

A film I found a while ago which my daughter told me to watch on Amazon Prime (not an opinion I normally take onboard) but actually I loved in a wierd way was the "teen horror" film "Odd Thomas" which was wierd but very moving. Not a genre that a 54 year old man would normally watch but I very much enjoyed it, watched it again yesterday and still had me in tears at the end. Big old wuss that I am!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #4128 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 10:06:16 »

It was funny in bits, but I found something off about the whole thing. Like he's a horrible cunt, litterally causes someones death, but its ok cos he's over his wife now? Nah he's just a cunt.
Yeah hes not a likeable character at all in it. I found it very watchable though.

Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #4129 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 10:17:17 »

I can't even remember a plane crash, are you sure you aren't confusing it with Lost?
Technically there wasn't a plane crash in Lost either......
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4130 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 10:22:27 »

Technically there wasn't a plane crash in Lost either......

I never actually watched Lost but i'm sure on the advert there was a plane involved.

I'm a bit concerned about my memory now, the Breaking Bad plane crash is just not there!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #4131 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 10:23:46 »

I'm a bit concerned about my memory now, the Breaking Bad plane crash is just not there!
Really? the episode starts with Walter White sat beside a pool with kids toys floating in it etc.

mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #4132 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 10:25:43 »

I never actually watched Lost but i'm sure on the advert there was a plane involved.

I think 'technically' is the key word - Lost was characterised by ridiuclous and unbelievable story lines one after the other. The plane thing was probably a cover for aliens planting them there or something.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4133 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 10:30:38 »

Really? the episode starts with Walter White sat beside a pool with kids toys floating in it etc.

Ah!! It was a while ago to be fair, signs I am getting old!! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4134 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 11:01:31 »

Jessies junky girlfriend blah blah and Q from star trek does a Yeovil Red on air traffic control

Only realised earlier that Jesses junkie girlfriend was Jessica Jones!
Peter Venkman

« Reply #4135 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 11:03:13 »

Only realised earlier that Jesses junkie girlfriend was Jessica Jones!
The woman with one facial expression, that of curiosity.

Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #4136 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 11:15:17 »

I've tried Breaking bad a few times over the years but just cant get into it either.

I watched it all wondering what I was missing..............

Ignore
« Reply #4137 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 12:02:35 »

I loved Breaking Bad. I think the current season of Better call Saul is the best of that spin off too. Bang into it.

I've always hated star trek and doctor who. Just don't get either of them.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #4138 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 12:13:27 »

I loved Breaking Bad. I think the current season of Better call Saul is the best of that spin off too. Bang into it.
1st series of Better call Saul was ok, 2nd series better and the 3rd the best so far, but I have yet to watch the latest as I am waiting to binge watch them all in 1 go. Look forward to it.

Valid Pint

« Reply #4139 on: Friday, April 24, 2020, 12:20:59 »

I enjoyed Tom Baker on the Beeb again last night.
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 ... 344   Go Up
Print
Jump to: