Pages: 1 ... 341 342 343 [344]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1205226 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #5145 on: Monday, April 29, 2024, 10:50:10 »

Baby Reindeer on Netflix is fucking dark. Tremendous acting and storyline though, sadly based on a true story.

The guy that plays the lead is the actual guy that it happened to as well to make things even more interesting.  He wrote it based on his experience with her.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #5146 on: Monday, April 29, 2024, 12:33:32 »

The guy that plays the lead is the actual guy that it happened to as well to make things even more interesting.  He wrote it based on his experience with her.

Absolutely, it made one particular scene even more emotional.

The negative of these type of programs of course are the social media sleuths who are just desperate to find the real people and give them absolute dogs abuse. He's been very careful to keep them out of the spotlight.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #5147 on: Monday, April 29, 2024, 12:47:57 »

Well, we know who 1 of them is  Huh?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #5148 on: Monday, April 29, 2024, 12:53:17 »

Well, we know who 1 of them is  Huh?

So I believe. Personally I've no interest so have been avoiding that side of the whole thing as it almost certainly won't end well.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #5149 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2024, 05:32:30 »

Watched the remainder of Baby Reindeer last night - It certainly didn't tail off!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 343 [344]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: