Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Travelling to Wembley  (Read 1123 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 17:42:22 »

to all.

whether you're flying, driving, train, coach or you're close enough to walk. i hope everyone gets there safely and has a fantastic day.

try not to be intemidated by the thugs of Millwall. we'll have the last laugh by beating them come 4:45.  Beers

Whether you're a day tripper or town fan all your life sing your hearts out for 90mins and show the lads what a fantastic season we have had especially DW. He's done wonders for the squad.
Also AF, without him and his consortium this day wouldn't be here. in fact we could have swapped places with Oxford.

so tomorrow is a chance to let them know what a good job they've done and make sure those lads on the pitch feel ten feet tall and come out winners.

have a great day

we can do it

COYR
« Last Edit: Friday, May 28, 2010, 17:44:50 by magicroundabout » Logged

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 17:55:20 »

well said that man !
Doore

« Reply #2 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 18:16:23 »

to all.

whether you're flying, driving, train, coach or you're close enough to walk. i hope everyone gets there safely and has a fantastic day.

try not to be intemidated by the thugs of Millwall. we'll have the last laugh by beating them come 4:45.  Beers

Whether you're a day tripper or town fan all your life sing your hearts out for 90mins and show the lads what a fantastic season we have had especially DW. He's done wonders for the squad.
Also AF, without him and his consortium this day wouldn't be here. in fact we could have swapped places with Oxford.

so tomorrow is a chance to let them know what a good job they've done and make sure those lads on the pitch feel ten feet tall and come out winners.

have a great day

we can do it

COYR

Amen.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 18:17:48 »

Let's be having ya!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 18:47:58 »

Fuck off Delia.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #5 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 19:09:37 »

to all.
we'll have the last laugh by beating them come 4:45. 
Yes, but what will the final score be at 4:50?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: