Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC in bother  (Read 38387 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 20:05:08 »

Bullshit.  Explain the advent of Statement Friday Tuesday then?

Status and self-worth. There were no statements.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 20:07:02 by Costanza » Logged
monkey

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 20:17:11 »

Surely this issue is why di canio almost quit. Perhaps the club did not originally fully back di canio, hence the apology before the internal investigation. Now the club are showing di canio as much support as they can, as they are worried that he could walk away if they do not back him in public.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 20:19:26 »

Bullying is hardly in the same league as what blacks have had to endure over the centuries

Over the centuries.....why should something that happened hundreds of years ago give one race/skin colour/religion/country a right to be more offended/upset at racist/xenophobic behavior than others?
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 20:48:20 »

I have been told he called someone a lazy French bastard.....many will see that as racism.

Why cannot the club tell US what was said....us the people that are the beating heart of the club.
My instinct tells me the club would have sacked him if it was a colour thing.....to be honest i am very dissapointed with the club in the sense that they are keeping things close to there chest......honesty and openess is the way forward in such matters.

I love Paolo.......but if he wants his players to tow the line then this kind of outburst is not acceptable..

Understand where you and some others are coming from.

PDC will always be prone to outbursts.

Tehoue is the complainant and it is for him to put up or shut up

As he seems a little less in demand than Eden Hazard he probably will put up as there doesn't seem much else on the horizon for him.  Its legal jockeying and media briefing. 

There is certainly no need for PDC to put on record his version of what Tehoue might be saying PDC said before Tehoue actually states publically what he alleges PDC said

Pure puff and innuendo thus far.  We shall await the hearing
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 20:56:04 »

I have been told he called someone a lazy French bastard.....many will see that as racism.

To be honest if we can't poke fun at the French then what's the world coming to...?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 20:56:53 »

Over the centuries.....why should something that happened hundreds of years ago give one race/skin colour/religion/country a right to be more offended/upset at racist/xenophobic behavior than others?

I agree, allthough I do hate the Italians for what the Romans did to Boudicea
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 21:01:41 »

In that case is calling someone black the same as calling someone a jew?
Is calling someone black racist?  Why do people like Chris Rock and other black people get away with calling whites white boy, or a white man?

This is another LM, nobody will totally agree and it is down to opinions.  I think that this subject was rightly highlighted because of previous major issues, but now is has been highlighted so much it has become out of control.  Don't get me wrong, there is no place for the N word (even though the black population do themselves no favours by using it so much themselves) and I also understand that they class coloured as derogatory so I can understand that but the fact that I could be done for describing a black man as black, whether he is a lazy bastard or not is getting silly, it's a fact, he has black skin.

I have probably stirred up a load of shit by that post for people that have got a bug up their arse about it, and I am not getting into a debate about it, just putting it out there.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #292 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 21:08:31 »

Shut up Berni you stupid honkey cunt.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 21:10:13 »

Fuck you white boy!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 22:10:08 »

"Football isn't like other jobs."

Great reasoning. Maybe we'll see a lynching, perhaps PDC would get a fine. It's acceptable though cos it's football.

Not many other proffessions where you can get the sack when you have done nothing wrong?  be victimised and do nothing about it other than leave your place of work? Have a punch up with a colleague and not get the sack? Etc etc etc.
Not condoning it but the point stands
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 08:16:57 »

It's now being included in articles on the Panorama/Euro  debate as well  (Daily Telegraph)

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 09:48:49 »

Pure puff and innuendo thus far.  We shall await the hearing

This.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 13:22:07 »

i prefer the L word to the N word - when did it become the N word?
you bunch of b word talking c wording f wordits
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 13:26:10 »

Press conference called for 4.00 to announce PDC's contract extension.

And breathe...
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 13:27:56 »

Thats the best news I've heard all week. Phew.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 13:30:14 by Swindon Please Win » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: