Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scotland  (Read 5164 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« on: Monday, December 6, 2004, 15:16:09 »

Wonderful country, wonderful people and it's football team will soon be on the road to recovery, although probably not on the road to Germany    Crying .

Just wanted to share that with you all. :beers
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 6, 2004, 15:22:40 »

Thanks for that  Soapy Tit Wank

I agree it is a great country with great people but as for the football team.......

y wings are like a shield of steel!
McLovin

« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 6, 2004, 15:55:08 »

Who are the 'Ones To Watch' coming up through the ranks then, Jan?
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, December 6, 2004, 16:15:46 »

haven't got the players, sorry. could have arsene wenger or ferguson as manager but wouldn't do much better in my opinion
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, December 6, 2004, 16:17:26 »

Err, ummmm, Marshall in goal, Malcolm, Maloney, Kennedy, Riordan, McFadden, O'Connor, Murray (Ian not the scummer), Fergie will be about for a few years to come.  Smithy will be able to get a few of the retired lads back, for a bit of experience, Matteo for example.  

Umm Grant Smith and Daisy Duke maybe (joke).

It's gonna be a long road
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 6, 2004, 17:09:46 »

don't forget youg Fletcher. If he and McFadden can get their groove on then Scotland can do alright. A top drawer centreback is needed, and perhaps young Gallagher to hurry through to striker supreme...

never trust a nun...
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, December 7, 2004, 18:11:14 »

can't see scotland doing anything, at the moment Thailand are better  Soapy Tit Wank (thats true!)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2004, 12:04:28 »

Come now Johno, if you are quoting the good for nothing FIFA rankings a man of your intelligence should know that that is complete and utter bollocks.

Fifa rankings are a load of shit, Thailand play countries like Qatar, The Democratic Republic of Ho Jin Kim's half brother and othe tin pot countries win a few of them and they shoot up the rankings.  Whilst European countries have to play other European countries and struggle and viola, you drop quicker than Rix's pants round a 15 year old.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 15:48:51 »

Quote from: "Johno"
can't see scotland doing anything, at the moment Thailand are better  Soapy Tit Wank (thats true!)

Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 18:46:51 »

Did anybody see that 442 article a few months back? Scotland are the Offical 'best team in the world ever'. Some guys have charted the 'World Champions' as though every match they play has the title 'on the line', like a boxer.  

For example, when Holland had the Unofficial World Championship, they lost to Nigeria and they took it over. This process happened since the advent of the world cup and it is official that Scotland are 'the best team the world has ever seen', having held it for the longest time over the last century or so. Fact.

As a side note, the current holders (or at least at the time that the article was written) are Angola, having beaten Nigeria for it a few months back.

I'll try and find the magazine somewhere...

never trust a nun...
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 19:38:30 »

Scotland best team in the world  Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 21:19:59 »

Quote from: "timmyg"
Did anybody see that 442 article a few months back? Scotland are the Offical 'best team in the world ever'. Some guys have charted the 'World Champions' as though every match they play has the title 'on the line', like a boxer.  

For example, when Holland had the Unofficial World Championship, they lost to Nigeria and they took it over. This process happened since the advent of the world cup and it is official that Scotland are 'the best team the world has ever seen', having held it for the longest time over the last century or so. Fact.

As a side note, the current holders (or at least at the time that the article was written) are Angola, having beaten Nigeria for it a few months back.

I read that. It was quite interesting.
lebowski

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 23:02:34 »

Quote from: "timmyg"

written by someone called angus, no doubt
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, December 10, 2004, 10:01:54 »

I've always liked 442, excellent magazine, with very interesting factual articles.
Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: Friday, December 10, 2004, 20:20:52 »

i read it but surely Scotland have lost i by now?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: