Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Open letter from the trust  (Read 3148 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Today at 14:57:43 »

Also, a small snippet that suggests we were always on the hook for the finances:

https://footballpakistan.com/2023/02/swindon-town-fc-officials-meet-karachi-commissioner-the-news/

This was posted not long after the fans forum debacle.

Morfuni lying through his teeth again.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Today at 14:59:29 »

Wrong year, that's February 2023. All gone a bit quiet official comms wise since then.
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Today at 14:59:41 »

ffs it's all been deleted, he was asking lots of questions to Chris about if he's being paid by the club ect and if his trip to Karachi was paid for by the club or sky. He also asked about why he travelled with 'matchday guest' Zav Austin, to which Dan posted a dm he had received from Chris telling him to make a correction that Zav was vice chair at the time. Dan preceded to send screenshots from advisory board mins to show Zav was never 'officially' vice chairman. That's the best I can do from memory i'm afraid.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Today at 15:03:41 »

I mean, it's pretty clear from the reporting that came out of Pakistan that Zav was there on official STFC business - one of those articles mentions the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding by STFC, Zav being the only person there likely to have done such a thing, doubt it was Pike.

Hull's engagement was new to me, very odd he would be the third member of an official visit to the Commissioner for STFC.

I think it just goes to show that Chris Hull has some sort of mutual benefit relationship with the clubs ownership.  His personal media company having done a few interviews, on top of this holiday, I mean Sky Sports football interest story/doing Zav a favour in creating the illusion of seriousness about the whole scheme.
« Last Edit: Today at 15:06:27 by RobertT » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Today at 15:06:55 »

Where was this?

Dan Wood's twitter.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Today at 15:09:36 »

I think it just goes to show that Chris Hull has some sort of mutual benefit relationship with the clubs ownership. 

It was suggested to me on Twitter that he also stepped in to do hospitality in the absence of Phil King when he was exiled.

Any truth?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Today at 15:15:00 »

It was suggested to me on Twitter that he also stepped in to do hospitality in the absence of Phil King when he was exiled.

Any truth?

Yes, I was in Hospitality a couple of times when Chris Hull was on duty.

And he was always in full Clem kiss arse mode

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Today at 15:28:07 »

Response:   
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Today at 15:53:01 »

Response:   

Open letter would have hit Malbourne at 5pm. So give him time to work out how to try and split the fan base over it.

Can't expect the CEO to comment without direction for the owner. That's what normal CEOs do.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Today at 15:54:02 »

Yes, I was in Hospitality a couple of times when Chris Hull was on duty.

And he was always in full Clem kiss arse mode

Ah, that and the Karachi trip - he may be fine, genuine and trying to help but we don't need more doubt and uncertainty here (if we head to mediation).
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Today at 15:55:18 »

Any truth?

Ah yes, i've just Googled him, he definitely compèred once when I did hospitality.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Today at 16:14:39 »

They've really had their Weetabix this morning. Great turn of events.

https://twitter.com/TrustSTFC/status/1790775108488814989
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: