Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v AFC Wimbledon pre match drivel and matchday thread  (Read 12012 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Saturday, April 13, 2024, 19:03:01 »

For the first 15/20 mins we were awful, looked like a poor pub team.
Miskicks, poor control, awful passing it looked like we were going to get battered.
To be fair to them they dug in and improved a little in the latter part of the first half.

Second half was like a different team, and despite being under the cosh a lot (partly due to playing against the wind) we played much better.

Wimbledon were a typical league 2 team, big, strong, physical & very niggly and we generally coped very well.

It’s games like this that remind me why I would miss games if I stop going.
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Saturday, April 13, 2024, 19:06:00 »

How many was there before the 5 that were left? Are people really that scared of Zav? Not the most imposing bloke. If Adam Hart came out then a different matter.

Suppose if you value your knee caps.
They’d never get their own hands dirty I suppose. I know a few people who won’t speak out
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, April 13, 2024, 19:16:41 »

Then why are they there

Lots of pubs have cameras in the bogs to monitor dodgy goings on. Have a look  above a urinal in one of those big alehouses.  I don't think that they capture images of withered genitals though .
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Saturday, April 13, 2024, 19:42:44 »

Then why are they there
Admin error.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, April 13, 2024, 19:52:27 »

Lots of pubs have cameras in the bogs to monitor dodgy goings on. Have a look  above a urinal in one of those big alehouses.  I don't think that they capture images of withered genitals though .

From government website

[/FOI release
Use of CCTV cameras in toilets
Published 16 August 2022
1. Request
I recently completed my CCTV course and I was informed CCTV cameras are not allowed to be used in toilets. Yet on two occasions when I have done events, cameras were in place in male, female, and gender neutral toliets. Could you please clarify the law on this.

2. Response
The SIA holds information that may be of assistance.

The SIA does not regulate the installation or positioning of CCTV cameras but holds information that may be of assistance. There is no specific legislation that references the use of cameras in toilets.

The Information Commissioners Office have produced a blog on what needs to be considered prior to installing CCTV which considers the issue from a privacy and data protection perspective. The Biometrics and Surveillance Camera Commission have produced a Surveillance Camera Code of Practice which operators and users of surveillance cameras are encouraged to adopt voluntarily.

The Knowledge and Skills Specification for Public Space Surveillance published by the SIA is a document which is intended to provide a clear specification on the approach that has been agreed by the SIA and key stakeholders in relation to the core learning and resulting qualifications required by SIA licensing.

Objective 1 of session 2 (‘Legislation’) states that care must be taken that the use of such must be proportionate, limited, specific, adequate, and relevant, in line with regarding Data Protection Act. Objective 6 states that consideration also needs to be given to potential acts of voyeurism.

I have taken an extract from the indicative content below, that goes into this in more detail about this.

2.1 Session 2: Legislation
Aim: To understand the different types of legislation and how they impact on Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) operations.

Objective 1: Identify how the Data Protection Act impacts on to the role of a CCTV Operator.
The meaning of “confidentiality” as it applies to the role of a CCTV operator:

compliance with 6 principles of the Data Protection Act
not disclosing information to any unauthorised persons relating to all operational aspects of the system and data security
no unauthorised recording e.g., using mobile phones or similar devices
no unauthorised copying of footage
body worn cameras
UAVs (drones)
Repercussions of breaches, for example:

dismissed, fines and potential prosecution
Objective 6: Identify how the offence of voyeurism impacts on public space surveillance (CCTV) operations
Safeguarding requirements:

safeguarding children and young people, and others including voyeurism, limits what you can view and record
what considerations to take before viewing CCTV material
voyeurism falls under the Sexual Offences Act 2003
[Reference: FOI 0351]

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
BoA Vagabond

Tufty club

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Saturday, April 13, 2024, 19:58:13 »

Good evening all.
Dragged fellow dropouts to the 2pm protest. Nobody there.
Just read that it was cancelled? I despair.
Went for a drink subsequently and somehow I now feel less bad about giving up my season ticket and staying away. Shambles club and fanbase.
Have a good summer.

Parasitic freeloading season ticket holder scum
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, April 13, 2024, 20:43:28 »

What a great day. Met Bryan Wade in the County  plus Leefer of this parish.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, April 13, 2024, 22:19:38 »

Gunning:

No interview with Radio Wiltshire:

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Saturday, April 13, 2024, 22:40:00 »

They’d never get their own hands dirty I suppose. I know a few people who won’t speak out
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Saturday, April 13, 2024, 22:41:37 »

Don't think they'll budge until we're on the precipe, which makes me think there's still a way to go and the current lot are still confident enough, even with us in this position, to capitalist and still ultimately benefit through the club.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 06:40:13 »

Dokes had the ball in his hands for 6 seconds before getting a second yellow. Seems...pretty bloody keen from the ref

Admittedly he was still admiring the ball and didn't reaaaally look like he was going to throw it any time soon, but still...

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 07:26:51 »

Dokes had the ball in his hands for 6 seconds before getting a second yellow. Seems...pretty bloody keen from the ref

Admittedly he was still admiring the ball and didn't reaaaally look like he was going to throw it any time soon, but still...

The problem was the ref had warned him just before.
To be honest that was one of the lesser mistakes the ref made.
Just about every time one of our players got passed there’s they pulled their shirt & the ref let it go most of the time.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 07:49:52 »

starting at 1.45 in the short highlights:
0 seconds - Wimbledon player kicks ball towards dokes (poorly, it goes past him)
5 seconds - wimbledon staffer throws ball to dokes
7 seconds - as dokes turns from catching the ball he's warned to speed it up
10 seconds - ref has already decided he's booking dokes

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 08:04:32 »

I wonder if that’s means Joel McGregor gets a start on Tuesday…
Probably Brewitt and 3 CBs I guess
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 08:45:07 »

Follow this thread - this is allegedly what happened

https://x.com/bcks109/status/1779426699110670499?s=46&t=sUQ-fFgelrF5oqTmo-D8tA
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: