Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 61   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Olympics thread  (Read 190393 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 06:33:10 »

My favourites so far have been the Fencing, beach volleyball (not just for Dampney!), Handball, and Hockey. I wish we'd played handball over here in school, looks like my kinda sport.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 06:56:50 »

BBC coverage has been great - watched hockey, a few games of basketball, a bit of beach volleyball, GB football and even a bit of canoe slalom today. Great to be able to flick through it all!

Oh, and I was pretty happy seeing Federer, Serena Williams and Tsonga live at Wimbledon yesterday - as well as plenty of others. Never been to Wimbledon so was great to get tickets. Now I just need to find a way to get myself down to the Olympic Park some time this week!

Yeah, that was happening with me yesterday. Was telling me there were stadium tickets available for next saturday, untill you clicked through to it and there wasn't. Ended up getting some paralympic ones though, so it's not all bad.

Is it possible to buy tickets which get you access to the park, but not into the stadiums? So you can wander around, get the atmosphere and watch it all on a big screen?

Things get better but they never get good
grubby

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 07:12:35 »

My favourites so far have been the Fencing, beach volleyball (not just for Dampney!), Handball, and Hockey. I wish we'd played handball over here in school, looks like my kinda sport.
I haven't bothered to troll through to see is anyone has already mentioned it but Dampney's GQ picture is pretty good too!!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 08:30:26 »

My journey in to work this morning was a dream.  No hold ups.  And a seat on both trains that I caught.

I'd like to thank the 'Olympic Family' for this.  Don't listen to all empty seat criticism from folk who applied for £ hundreds of tickets and got nothing.  Your selflessness in accepting those tickets and then not turning up has ensured that no other fucker gets a chance to either...thus reducing crowding on public transport infrastructure and improving my journey in to work.  Thank you so much.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 08:38:52 »

The empty seats are mostly in the corporate sections aren't they? Same as at every other single sporting event

Things get better but they never get good
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 08:42:31 »

Apparently not.  The word in the press over the weekend is that it is mostly Olympic organisations/hangers on.  Sponsors would have paid through the nose (at least indirectly) for their tickets...so unlikely that they would not show, I'd have thought.
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 08:53:32 »

Sending the Brazilian Olympic hurdlers good luck........
Last time a Brazilian jumped over a barrier in London, the Metropolitan Police shot him
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 08:59:56 »

That Zara girl looks plain as fuck. Nice body but about a face that resembles a horse
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 09:15:23 »

That Zara girl looks plain as fuck. Nice body but about a face that resembles a horse

Would this sum it up?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Flashheart

« Reply #204 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 09:26:49 »

Went to college with a girl that was boot ugly. I mean really, really ugly. The word on the grapevine was that she had a thing for me.

Thing is though she was a dancer and had a fantastic body, it was incredible. I tried to resist because her face really was that bad, poor girl. I tried not to be shallow but the ugliness truly was overpowering, which was a shame because she was a really nice person also. The lure of the exquisite chassis was finally too much for me though and I caved in. Even all the piss-taking in the world was worth a bounce on that body. I went for it.....

At which point it transpired she was never in the slightest bit interested all along. I got the pisstaking x10 and not even so much as a glimpse at her wares.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 09:38:24 »

Went to college with a girl that was boot ugly. I mean really, really ugly. The word on the grapevine was that she had a thing for me.

Thing is though she was a dancer and had a fantastic body, it was incredible. I tried to resist because her face really was that bad, poor girl. I tried not to be shallow but the ugliness truly was overpowering, which was a shame because she was a really nice person also. The lure of the exquisite chassis was finally too much for me though and I caved in. Even all the piss-taking in the world was worth a bounce on that body. I went for it.....

At which point it transpired she was never in the slightest bit interested all along. I got the pisstaking x10 and not even so much as a glimpse at her wares.

I trust you learnt the lesson, that to judge women, purely on the shape of their frames, is shallow and wrong.  Wink
nochee

« Reply #206 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 09:39:37 »

Like a snapped Cam belt on a car.

Body work is great but the head is fucked
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 09:40:20 »

Butterface.

A great body.......but her face.....
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 09:41:45 »

This woman is competing in the volleyball.
Tee hee

* Destinee.jpg (44.54 KB, 580x433 - viewed 238 times.)
Flashheart

« Reply #209 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 09:45:15 »

I trust you learnt the lesson, that to judge women, purely on the shape of their frames, is shallow and wrong.  Wink

Alas, Reg.

Had I stuck with my earlier notion of not wanting to go there because of her facial appearance, I would have saved myself a shit load of humiliation. My mates, of course, found the whole thing hilarious and milked every last drop out of it.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 61   Go Up
Print
Jump to: