Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ticket Sales  (Read 1976 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« on: Tuesday, May 10, 2005, 22:54:23 »

Are apparently up on last year at the moment  Shocked

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/content/articles/2005/05/10/stfc_100505_feature.shtml
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2005, 23:00:34 »

Did they have the same 'early purchase' incentives last year?

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2005, 23:03:04 »

Hardly suprising people are being bullied into buying season tickets early.Its all very well but when the season ticket money runs out by Novemeber and nobodys paying on the day because its too expensive they're going to be completely fucked.

/
W56196272
Dazzza

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2005, 23:09:19 »

If were not challenging for something next year at some stage there will have to be a serious look at the pricing.

This season it looks like we where relant on pay on the day and the result was cash flow problems and late wages.  Presume the big cut in the budget is designed to stem the tide but I can see it turning into vicious circle.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 09:48:56 »

Quote from: "BrightonRed"
Did they have the same 'early purchase' incentives last year?

Price wise, yes. And if you pay cash/cheque you get a £10 club shop voucher.

What they hven't said is what the recommend a friend scheme is, if any. Last year you got money off your season ticket by recommending a new season ticket holder. I asked in the ticket office and they said they were hoping to announce in the next few days that this season you get club shop vouchers, I thought he said £50, but maybe I miss heard and it was £15!

As for season ticket like for like sales comparisons. Completely meaningless. Last season our last home game was not until Sun 16 May due to the playoffs. I'd imagine there is more of a surge at our last home game due to people being at the CG anyway to see the match. Makes sense rather than making a special trip.

The first meaningful season ticket indicator will be May 31st, end of early bird discount and end of current season ticket holder deadline to definitely retain their seat.
Asher

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 09:52:27 »

ive decided not to get one, will go to every game but for games like city and gillingham at home will be down near the supporters in stratton bank, others town end.
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 09:53:43 »

offer will be that if you introduce a friend you get £50 in vouchers, but the catch is that the friend can't have been a ST holder in the last 18 months
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 09:55:51 »

its crap wages wont be paid because some matches will have crap gates! really crap gates of 3,500! sucks!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 10:01:24 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"
offer will be that if you introduce a friend you get £50 in vouchers, but the catch is that the friend can't have been a ST holder in the last 18 months

Cool, my mate will owe me a few pints then since this is my first ST.
Spencer_White

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 15:37:43 »

Quote from: "Asher"
ive decided not to get one, will go to every game but for games like city and gillingham at home will be down near the supporters in stratton bank, others town end.

Nice one. Games worth leaving the Town End would look to be City, Yeovil, Gills, Bournemouth, Notts Forrest and maybe others if it is a crunch game. Good games, worth the extra ££ Beer at HT!
Asher

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 17:56:08 »

Beer at half time! Im there
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: