Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Martin Allen kicking off about the flag at Oldham  (Read 4120 times)
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 22:05:01 »

i can sense your angry rich..grrrrr.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 22:18:20 »

I don't know whether this is racist...but At the end of the day this is england and that statement did'nt say anything offensive on it about people from other religions/countrys did it?
What annoyed me slightly though, I heard somewhere that people are thinking of banning christmas decorations from schools as it offends other children from other religions. Why should we change our ways, for people who chose to live here from other countries? anyway thats a completely different discussion  Wink

RED ARMY
Manc_Swindon

« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 22:58:32 »

What a cunt.

My local has a banner with that in maybe i should make a complaint. If you dont like it, dont read it you black cunts, or maybe that should be afro cunts blah blah.

Fans compalined it was offensive? What total bollocks.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/4496928.stm
Amir

« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 23:19:36 »

If you dont like it, dont read it you black cunts

Brilliant plan like, but how are they going to know they don't like it until they've read it?  Perhaps we could make all black players to avert their eyes from the St. Georges Cross as a mark of respect, then we could write what we want.
Manc_Swindon

« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 23:20:48 »

Its our culture and our country we'll have what the fuck we want on our flags.
Amir

« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 23:28:54 »

I'm pretty sure that motto has nothing to do with the bnp, so I can't understand why it should offend anyone.

Cheltenham fans once sang 'town full of racists' to Oldham - which is ever so slightly different from everyone elses version - and although niave in the liberal pap style I'm sure those spa town fraggles meant it in, it's actually quite true.  Town full of white racists and brown racists Yes
Amir

« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 23:36:42 »

Quote from: "Manc_Swindon"

Again a good idea, now we just have to work out what our culture is.  How far should we go back do you think?  It'd definately have to be before the empire as that caused a whole load of cultural mixing, but I think going back to Germany might be stretching it a little far.  I'm thinking sometime in Edward I's reign (after he'd expelled the Jews of course).
Rich Pullen

« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 23:37:45 »

If it is the motto of the BNP and Oldham being the home to many active voting BNP supporters, I don't see any problems with the complaint.

What is totally P.C. gone mad, is the reports that councils in the South of England had banned Union Jacks/St. George Cross from being put up in windows during either the last World Cup or Euros for reasons regarding other Non-British residents
Manc_Swindon

« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 5, 2005, 23:43:23 »

Quote from: "Amir"
Quote from: "Manc_Swindon"

Again a good idea, now we just have to work out what our culture is.  How far should we go back do you think?  It'd definately have to be before the empire as that caused a whole load of cultural mixing, but I think going back to Germany might be stretching it a little far.  I'm thinking sometime in Edward I's reign (after he'd expelled the Jews of course).

Culture is about a way of life, not about a history book.
Amir

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2005, 00:03:59 »

Culture is about a way of life, not about a history book.

So where do you think our culture comes from and is formed?  The past that's where.  We have adopted parts of other cultures for centuries, whether it be French, German, African, Indian.  I love my country immensely, and I feel some people abuse the priviledge of being English.

Goodnight :boring:
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2005, 00:06:52 »

I couldn't find that motto in the BNP website  but I did find a load of magical nonsense - it's got to be read to be believed!

I thought the mainstream political parties were insane
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2005, 00:14:30 »

What next - Winterville instead of christmas?

Fucking political correctness bollocks, surely it's more patronising to other cultures to ban these  things. Do I give a fuck if Hindus want to celebrate Diwali, or Muslims celebrate Ramadan? No I fucking don't! Do I care if they show their religious flags at sporting events or otherwise. No I fucking don't! It's a two way street, other cultures are just as bothered as my own. It's just a minority that pansy around trying ever so desperately to avoid treading on egg shells.
Amir

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2005, 01:08:52 »

The whole PC bollocks is brought about by local councils who are generally infested with this type of nonsense.  My dad did some work for a council organisation where they had a huge argument about what was politically correct to put on the women's loos.........they settled for wimmin.

Certain aspects of the left-wing are completely detached from reality :nuts:   As much as I think Mark Steele is an unfunny cunt, Reasons To Be Cheerful gave a brilliant insight into what lunatics they are.  For instance a group he was in had to choose two people to represent them and they decided one should be a woman(and only the women were allowed to vote so the men didn't intimidate them), the other black.  Unfortunately there was only one black bloke and he didn't want to do it Soapy Tit Wank

Other times I'm sure some cunt's doing it on purpose to provoke us :run:
Spud

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2005, 06:05:53 »

Quote from: "Amir"
The whole PC bollocks is brought about by local councils who are generally infested with this type of nonsense.  My dad did some work for a council organisation where they had a huge argument about what was politically correct to put on the women's loos.........they settled for wimmin.

Certain aspects of the left-wing are completely detached from reality :nuts:   As much as I think Mark Steele is an unfunny cunt, Reasons To Be Cheerful gave a brilliant insight into what lunatics they are.  For instance a group he was in had to choose two people to represent them and they decided one should be a woman(and only the women were allowed to vote so the men didn't intimidate them), the other black.  Unfortunately there was only one black bloke and he didn't want to do it Soapy Tit Wank

Other times I'm sure some cunt's doing it on purpose to provoke us :run:

Good point, most Muslims couldnt actually care if we put up Xmas decorations cos they are not the ones making the decisions, its the pricks in local councils who think Muslims will be offended.
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2005, 12:59:32 »

ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENLGLAND ENGLAND
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: