Pages: 1 ... 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 ... 868   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1280274 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11910 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 15:04:52 »

Doing something doesn't always drive change for the good.

True, but if you think the club is doomed anyway little to lose.

Though your point is essentially doing that makes it a self fulfilling proficy I guess.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #11911 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 15:08:03 »

At the end of the day lads if you want to pay for cocaine I can probably get you a number and you'll actually get some. Pointless funding Adam Harts next shipment and getting nothing out of it.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #11912 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 15:31:42 »

True, but if you think the club is doomed anyway little to lose.

Though your point is essentially doing that makes it a self fulfilling proficy I guess.

The point I think I was trying to make was be careful what you wish for.

Who on here really knows what will happen if we do nothing? In exactly the same way as we don't really know what the outcome of any protest action taken by fans will be.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #11913 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 15:40:28 »

We've gone overnight from 200/1 to 50/1 to be relegated. A few bets moving the market or inside knowledge of a point deduction we reckon?
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #11914 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 15:44:19 »

I think one near certainty is that under Clem {or whoever is pulling strings ''Hi Kinnahan'' etc}, STFC will end up in Non-League. That may even be next season.

Imagine, Town stay up by 8pts and due to yet another ''admin error'', the club get a 10pt deduction  Crash

Regardless, with no infrastructure and leadership changes, I {and very shamefully so} have Town tipped to be relegated end of 2024/25 season  Crying

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Moss

Ignore
« Reply #11915 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 16:05:07 »

Bring back Lee Power all is forgiven. At least we had a decent fucking side even if he was an odious cunt ruining the club. Now we have the same but a shit football team to go with it. I' think I am finally done with STFC. Just don't really care anymore - resigned to relegation next year. Have not looked at the league table since about October. Cheers Clem. Cunt.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #11916 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 16:17:54 »

Bring back Lee Power all is forgiven. At least we had a decent fucking side even if he was an odious cunt ruining the club. Now we have the same but a shit football team to go with it. I' think I am finally done with STFC. Just don't really care anymore - resigned to relegation next year. Have not looked at the league table since about October. Cheers Clem. Cunt.

It is very much noted in the court stuff between Clem and Power, that Power stated his concerns as to whether are not Mr Morfuni did have the money to invest and ultimately run the club sufficiently.

Many would say all that has really happened is that we've jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire. Most wouldn't want to jump back into the pan so it looks like we either descend into hell or a genuine angel investor arrives on the horizon, There tends to be a big reason why angel investors don't often invest in football clubs and especially one such as STFC right now - Sharks.

My guess is that ''Hell'' is the only really viable option right now. It's not a Rollercoaster anymore, it's ''La Chambre Des Horreur'' and I would very much like to leave - preferably with my deferred refund

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11917 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 17:04:04 »

The point I think I was trying to make was be careful what you wish for.

Who on here really knows what will happen if we do nothing?

Can only really go on what's gone before. Clem needs to change his MO pretty drastically for anything good to happen and I'm just not seeing anything to say he is.

Might get lucky but ...
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #11918 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 17:39:58 »

You’d have thought with how badly things are going atm, somebody - Clem, Hall - would have come out with some sort of statement to rally the troops.

Unless . . .
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #11919 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 17:44:02 »

Didn't he do that in the monthly update video he said back in January he would post? Don't tell me they havn't done one yet
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #11920 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 18:14:29 »

Previously you said we should all still attend matches and protest during them? I couldn’t think of anything of a more ridiculous idea, so we all stump up £400 again for a season ticket again just to allow us to protest during games? I’m not going to give money to an ownership I despise and the owners aren’t going to give a shit about protests if people are effectively paying them to for the privilege of protesting.
Understand your point but if you’re going to attend all home games next season and pay on the day you’ll end up giving them even more money.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #11921 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 18:41:20 »

Understand your point but if you’re going to attend all home games next season and pay on the day you’ll end up giving them even more money.
Only up to the point where he says fuck it I’m not going anymore. With a ST you’ve sold you soul to the devil come what May.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11922 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 18:44:15 »

Quote from: TailBetweenLegs
Didn't he do that in the monthly update video he said back in January he would post? Don't tell me they havn't done one yet

to be fair that was supposed to bridge the gap between advisory board meetings when it goes to once every two months.

I don't think that's started yet.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #11923 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 19:09:52 »

Well no, I won’t be doing that either. Morfuni doesn’t get another penny from me and I’m certainly not going to effectively pay him for the privilege to protest, it’s a ludicrous idea.
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #11924 on: Thursday, March 21, 2024, 20:19:30 »

to be fair that was supposed to bridge the gap between advisory board meetings when it goes to once every two months.

I don't think that's started yet.
Believe in February AB notes they said they’d be doing it
Pages: 1 ... 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 ... 868   Go Up
Print
Jump to: