Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where are you TEFing from?  (Read 26129 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 07:40:48 »

Yorkshire Dales. Love it!

Where abouts? Lovely part of the world!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 07:49:55 »

Where abouts? Lovely part of the world!

Certainly is. We've been staying just outside Dent. Ventured further in on a couple of occasions. I can highly recommend both the area and the local brew.

Back home tomorrow but we seem to have had the best of the weather so can't complain too much. Don't suppose you're far away are you Horlock?!
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 07:53:12 by Paolo69 » Logged
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #197 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 07:57:47 »

Lyme Regis in the fog.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 08:05:24 »

Lyme Regis in the fog.

Is that a pub?  Smiley
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #199 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 08:06:48 »

In the bath after puking on myself Sad
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 08:08:19 »

Certainly is. We've been staying just outside Dent. Ventured further in on a couple of occasions. I can highly recommend both the area and the local brew.

Back home tomorrow but we seem to have had the best of the weather so can't complain too much. Don't suppose you're far away are you Horlock?!

Dent is lovely as is the ale, although the stronger ones can be a little3 hard on the head the following day!

We are only about 30 mins from the dales in Lancaster and try and get up there a lot, it tends to be quieter than the Lakes and both me and Mrs Horlock07 (who is a Yorkshire lass) like the landscape.

You managed to make it up to Hawes to the cheese factory yet, we had a week in Hawes last year and because it rained a fair old bit we were there virtually every day, don't think I have ever eaten soo much cheese!
Peter Venkman

« Reply #201 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 08:08:37 »

Is that a pub?  Smiley
Unfortunately not, its foggy and quite cold here today....mind you its lovely and sunny back home 10 miles away so may well go back there Smiley

Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 08:52:23 »

Lyme Regis in the fog.

Peter Venkman

« Reply #203 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 09:05:48 »

Its cleared a bit now but still misty and still full of fucking grockles.

Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 16:12:12 »

Dent is lovely as is the ale, although the stronger ones can be a little3 hard on the head the following day!

We are only about 30 mins from the dales in Lancaster and try and get up there a lot, it tends to be quieter than the Lakes and both me and Mrs Horlock07 (who is a Yorkshire lass) like the landscape.

You managed to make it up to Hawes to the cheese factory yet, we had a week in Hawes last year and because it rained a fair old bit we were there virtually every day, don't think I have ever eaten soo much cheese!

Yeah we did the cheese factory a couple of days ago. Cheese superb and loved the many tasters they have on offer. Fridge is currently suitably loaded with cheese to take back with us. Did a walk round Ribblehead today just before the heavens opened. Really don't want to come home and we'll definitely be back at some point. Haven't been to Lancaster this week but looked a pretty nice place (for a town/city) when I came up to Morecambe a couple of years ago.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: