Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Totally lost for a title. Just 3 points to the’Pikeys’  (Read 29746 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:35:55 »

Wouldn’t surprise me if he’d brought Matthews on at centre back

😀😀😀😀
I reckon Hawes will send Hartley to do the post match interview

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #301 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:36:03 »

We would probably get better results with no manager.
Surely he must have a garden that will benefit of him being given gardening leave.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:36:30 »

We would probably get better results with no manager.
He's like a square wheel on a car.
We haven’t got a manager now.

We’ve got a spiteful cunt.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:37:12 »

Surely he must have a garden that will benefit of him being given gardening leave.

Not if he lives in Wellens old flat in old town😂

So, give no fucks
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:37:47 »

Great ball from Payne to set up the foul on Twine.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:38:04 »

Now looks like we are going to get thumped not that it makes any difference.

I'd take Town getting thumped to the tune of 4 or 5 goals just to make some kind of movements in the position that initially matters. Think we would all take that. Will it happen though (not the thumping, that's a given but the manager being moved on).

All I will say is if Town have money to finance Camp, who won't be that cheap (relatively to other Town players) then they have the finances to chuck El Dino in the bin. It's getting beyond tedium now.

Everyone knows, pretty much every business and even in the strange one of football, this senior member of a management team would've failed in every performance related review, poor wider communication, poor people engagement in terms of employees, he'd have had several improvement notices. He simply would be gone and if not, definitely being forced out.

Sheridan is the worst form of constipation I hope any of us would ever have to endure. The stupid turd is wedged and won't fucking budge.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Crackity Jones

« Reply #306 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:39:59 »

I haven't hated a manager (in the loosest sense of the word) as Sheridan. Clueless, petulant and spiteful
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:40:12 »

I'd take Town getting thumped to the tune of 4 or 5 goals just to make some kind of movements in the position that initially matters. Think we would all take that. Will it happen though (not the thumping, that's a given but the manager being moved on).

All I will say is if Town have money to finance Camp, who won't be that cheap (relatively to other Town players) then they have the finances to chuck El Dino in the bin. It's getting beyond tedium now.

Everyone knows, pretty much every business and even in the strange one of football, this senior member of a management team would've failed in every performance related review, poor wider communication, poor people engagement in terms of employees, he'd have had several improvement notices. He simply would be gone and if not, definitely being forced out.

Sheridan is the worst form of constipation I hope any of us would ever have to endure. The stupid turd is wedged and won't fucking budge.
Sheridan is going nowhere, literally every game he deliberately acts like an utter cunt to demonstrate that for whatever reason he is untouchable.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:40:47 »

Something that I can give credit to Sheridan for - he’s instilled more care than I previously had for the club. A couple months ago I was left feeling like I wasn’t bothered about the result. Now I’m just angry that this fossil is in charge of our club. The disrespect that he has had for the fans, players and media since coming in is nothing short of a disgrace. What would happen if the players just all went on strike until he was sacked? Surely the weight of the squad would outweigh the weight of the manager
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:41:48 »

I feel really sorry for these players, not that they don't deserve a portion of the blame, but being managed the way they are must be painful.  Those that don't have a contract for next season must be counting down the days until they can leave the CG for the last time.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #310 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:41:52 »

Something that I can give credit to Sheridan for - he’s instilled more care than I previously had for the club. A couple months ago I was left feeling like I wasn’t bothered about the result. Now I’m just angry that this fossil is in charge of our club. The disrespect that he has had for the fans, players and media since coming in is nothing short of a disgrace. What would happen if the players just all went on strike until he was sacked? Surely the weight of the squad would outweigh the weight of the manager
Anger is better than no emotion.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:41:56 »

I admit, the number/manner of substitutions today looks somewhat curious

Nothing to see here
Oldwembley69

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:43:03 »

Tell the jurno’s not to bother with the after match press conference.
pewshamrobin

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:45:13 »

Lets hope Hawes rinses Wright again like vs the Poxford in the post match interview as dinosaur John will no doubt be spineless again, especially if he has to justify his awful management of our team #SHERIDANOUT

ewsham Robin
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 14:45:34 »

We haven’t got a manager now.

We’ve got a spiteful cunt.

This spot on.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: