Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Frustrated Di Canio lets fly in 20-minute rant  (Read 16056 times)
News Monkey

« on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 07:00:05 »

Frustrated Di Canio lets fly in 20-minute rant

PAOLO Di Canio feels he is working in a “hostile environment” at Swindon Town.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/10107954.Frustrated_Di_Canio_lets_fly_in_20_minute_rant/?ref=rss

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 07:27:24 »

Arguably player of the year last season,skipper and developed at a top club in Scotland slated. Think anyone with a brain can see past these pathetic rants by now. If the man is so fucking wonderful he should fuck off to a club that meets his needs. Good luck finding one Paolo
Flashheart

« Reply #2 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 07:32:13 »

Just as I suspected. Not news.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 07:38:58 »

Just as I suspected. Not news.

Nevertheless, there'll be plenty who'll want a Wilson/Hart back....I'll settle for a win at Oldham.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 07:56:44 »

Hear, hear.  Roll on Saturday.

I'm not even going to bother reading the latest whinge.  It's all about results.  Nothing else.
Flashheart

« Reply #5 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 07:59:52 »

There's really not much to read anyway Ardiles. I even read it twice because I thought I may have missed something the first time.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 08:12:50 »

Nevertheless, there'll be plenty who'll want a Wilson/Hart back....I'll settle for a win at Oldham.

Absolutely.
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 08:24:00 »

There's nothing new there except a slating of Caddis and I'm not surprised after he used the press himself to slate the club this week.

Caddis can fucking do one, I'm with Di Canio on that.
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 08:33:28 »

Hear, hear.  Roll on Saturday.

It's all about results.  Nothing else.

This! It is typical Paolo and i expect that after this rant - as with previous rants - we'll now go out and get a great result tomorrow.
Flashheart

« Reply #9 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 08:36:35 »

tomorrow.

I thought today was Thursday, I had to check.

Woo hoo. Thanks Ports.
red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 09:06:55 »

everytime he opens his mouth the chances of another chairman taking him on slightly recede....

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 09:08:19 »

So what this boils down to is he's been told:

"No Paolo when we said you could have money for loans but that would mean there was nothing left for January, we meant it"

and

"No we're not going to sack the youth dept just because you say so, because we all know you're going to flounce out of here in a few months anyway and we'll have enough of a job replacing the first team backroom staff, thanks"

and he's gone all Kevin the Manager. "It's SO UNFAIR!!!! If you didn't want me, why did you even bother HAVING me??? I HATE YOU!!!! I'm going round to Perry's."

Man up, you big girl's blouse, and get on with the job.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 09:09:19 »

Heh heh.. Only our fans could slate their manager for wanting to instill some discipline and professionalism. No wonder we are small time.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 09:10:06 »

Heh heh.. Only our fans could slate their manager for wanting to instill some discipline and professionalism. No wonder we are small time.
If he'd show some of either himself, maybe he wouldn't be "small time"?

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 09:21:28 »

Di canio is extreme in every way. This will lead to conflict. When it does he attacks those who don't share his view. He has said he could leave numerous times now. He's slated individuals numerous times too. Yet the man is so arrogant that he is always right and aint shy in telling everyone that. If he doesn't leave he will lose the dressing room eventually. Only think he hasn't up to now due to  the high player turnover. I have concluded that his style isn't suited to a club like ours and isn't sustainable
« Last Edit: Friday, December 14, 2012, 09:23:57 by arriba » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: