Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'hilarious' pranks...  (Read 5573 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, December 7, 2012, 23:49:27 »

I might ring up the australian radio station and pretend i am prince charles
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, December 7, 2012, 23:58:44 »

I might ring up the australian radio station and pretend i am prince charles
Don't forget to reverse the charges first.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, December 8, 2012, 00:24:57 »

Don't forget to reverse the charges first.

Ill use the mrs phone
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, December 8, 2012, 00:27:15 »

Ill use the mrs phone
Smiley
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 10, 2012, 22:11:45 »

Just saw the interview with the 2 Aussie DJ's that made the call. Looked like they are in a pretty bad state.

Having read more on it I'm not sure how much the DJ's are to blame and would point the finger at the management at the radio station instead. The call was recorded and went through their normal approval process, why did they approve it?

Though the bit I don't get is they've said they tried contacting the nurses five times to get their approval to air the clip but failed to get hold of them. They're acting as though this is some kind of excuse but I view it as the opposite - they felt the need to get approval, so why did they air it when they didn't get the approval?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 10, 2012, 22:17:11 »

I thought their interview was terrible. When the bloke kept stopping, looking awaynfrom the camera to compose himself he really reminded me of Mr G from Summer Heights High.

Felt a bit put on to me, although those Aussies love a cry, on Masterchef Australia every time someone leaves, or burns something, or talks about family they blub.

Having said all that I don't really blame the dj's it's just that as they are dj's they fall into the irritating bastards, deserve everything they get category.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 10, 2012, 22:25:04 »

I see it as a whole series of fuck ups starting with the DJs and including the security services, radio management, radio lawyers, hospital management, the nurses, the press and the British public.

A bloody tragedy though.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 10, 2012, 22:29:50 »

i find it difficult to feel outraged at a sequence of events that are entirely unrelated to my life.

but that's just me
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 10, 2012, 22:47:09 »

i find it difficult to feel outraged at a sequence of events that are entirely unrelated to my life.

but that's just me

Nah it's not just you SY. Loads of people, myself included, are far from outraged. Think it's a shame for the woman to take her life but that's about it.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 10, 2012, 23:02:23 »

I thought their interview was terrible. When the bloke kept stopping, looking awaynfrom the camera to compose himself he really reminded me of Mr G from Summer Heights High.

Felt a bit put on to me, although those Aussies love a cry, on Masterchef Australia every time someone leaves, or burns something, or talks about family they blub.

Having said all that I don't really blame the dj's it's just that as they are dj's they fall into the irritating bastards, deserve everything they get category.

Thanks for reminding me of Mr G. Going to lift my mood with a bit of that. If anyone's not seen it, Summer Heights High is classic comedy gold
DMR

« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 10, 2012, 23:04:05 »

classic comedy gold

No arguments there
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, December 10, 2012, 23:12:28 »

Coca Fola

« Reply #27 on: Monday, December 10, 2012, 23:16:07 »

but that's just me
This!
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, December 10, 2012, 23:30:53 »

Thanks for reminding me of Mr G. Going to lift my mood with a bit of that. If anyone's not seen it, Summer Heights High is classic comedy gold

I concur.  Especially enjoyed  "Annabelle Dickson: The Musical"

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: