Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why Are Our 'Fans' Cunts?  (Read 6757 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 17:49:53 »

one of our fans wanted to fight me today. fun!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 17:52:15 »

how come sonic?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 17:52:55 »

You would have loved the Swindon 'fans' in the Premiership days JVC89
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 18:13:04 »

That prick Sonic is referring to is mates with the biggest cunt I've ever had to endure. I'd like to say to you, Sonic, fair fucking play, you said to him what Andy and I have only ever muttered to each other.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 18:14:06 »

what was said? im intrigued
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 18:21:09 »

This guy just slags the team off for 90 minutes solid, win lose or draw. And he's got a fucking loud voice. So he was slagging Malpas after the third goal, at which point I think Sonic interjected, I admit I couldn't really hear what he said, but I could hear cuntychops going "I've paid my money, I've every right to voice my opinion, 3 goals, 3 goals, 3 goals, blahblahblah". Not sure what Sonic said that his mate took offence to but he started to go for him and was restrained. That was about it, though the verbals continued.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
sonic youth

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 20:28:30 »

i don't remember the conversation, if you can call it that. i've only sat up there twice and he's relentless in his moaning - utter wanker. i told him to shut up/fuck off and asked him what malpas did wrong and he just went off on a tangent. then his mentally deficient mate piped up, i told him to fuck off, he invited me for some old fashioned fisticuffs.

oh well, if he's the sort of person who tries to pick fights with people who disagree with him then he'll probably end up in a coma after picking a fight with someone who can throw a punch - i.e. not me.

that's the last time i go in the town end.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 21:00:13 »

there are pricks in all the stands sonic
Spencer_White

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 21:00:36 »

I wish we had never played Leeds. 5 games in 4 years, and 5 defeats.

Its brought humiliation on our club. I did take it personally today because I was surrounded by Leeds fans in the corporate section today, 2 of which were utter CUNTS. Id like to glass them in the face.

That was the worst of the lot today. I hope we never play Leeds again after the away game. Weve only brough shame on ourselves.
sonic youth

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 21:04:14 »

there are pricks in all the stands sonic
yeah but if i keep moving i'll hopefully not meet the same ones all the time
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 11:46:40 »

i sit next to 3 absoulte wankers

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
dell boy

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 11:48:41 »

I sit behind four great fans, those behind me are very knowledgeable as well and good to talk to ... I must have picked the lucky season ticket this season.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 11:54:02 »

That prick Sonic is referring to is mates with the biggest cunt I've ever had to endure. I'd like to say to you, Sonic, fair fucking play, you said to him what Andy and I have only ever muttered to each other.

very true. the guy has a point - he's paid his money and the has the right to an opinion, it's just his opinions are those of a clueless cunt.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 11:54:56 »

i don't remember the conversation, if you can call it that. i've only sat up there twice and he's relentless in his moaning - utter wanker. i told him to shut up/fuck off and asked him what malpas did wrong and he just went off on a tangent. then his mentally deficient mate piped up, i told him to fuck off, he invited me for some old fashioned fisticuffs.

oh well, if he's the sort of person who tries to pick fights with people who disagree with him then he'll probably end up in a coma after picking a fight with someone who can throw a punch - i.e. not me.

that's the last time i go in the town end.

couldn't believe when he offered you out, what a twat.
sonic youth

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 11:55:29 »

then i also have every right to my opinion and my opinion is that he ought to shut the fuck up.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: