Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jerel ifil  (Read 4444 times)
Dozno9

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, October 18, 2008, 22:02:06 »

Aljofree compared to Ifil is certainly more experienced, but Vincent dwarfes Aljofree when it comes to experience and Aljofree looks lost without someone telling him what to do. Just as Ifil does.
flammableBen

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 01:38:09 »

take all with a pinch of not going much salt, and disregard if you wish......

Ifil is a temperamental player. Not all managers are going to get the best out of him. Malpas' position is fucked anyway, but I don't think keeping a player in the squad just to boost his confidence is a proper reason to do so. That would go for any manager.

If Ifil's performances are so dependent on how many cuddles he gets from the management team then we're probably better off without him.

Or something.
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 08:35:21 »

has ifil been any worse than any other defender?in my opinion no it just shows up with the amount of work he has to do.Jack smith has been the pick of the defenders so far aljofree seems more interested what the crowd are saying to him,morrison is young so being out of position sometimes is expected,kanyuka what i,ve seen is a loose cannon,amankwaah is a quick headless chicken,casal is a left sided amankwaah that leaves only vincent who most people wanted out of the team last season.It,s a pity the manager has,nt got any defending experience to pass on to our shell-shocked defence.Nearly november and no clean sheets,not happy!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 10:21:31 »

I think if anyone at the end of last season had said Smith would have been our best defender a quarter of the season in this term, I'd have laughed at them.

He's a good honest and steady player, but it shows me how much the other defenders have underperformed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: