Poll
Question: so what do we think about that!!!  (Voting closed: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 15:47:09)
love it - 35 (57.4%)
hate it - 26 (42.6%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: constable  (Read 59207 times)
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:51:56 »

Hmmmm interesting one this...personally I dont think he's better than what we've got, but basing on 1 appearance against us and scoring twice then PDc must see something so I'm backing Paolo on this...and it's nice to wind up the Scum as well in taking their hero  Cheesy

So he scores two goals for every game he plays at the CG.  I'll be happy with that return.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:03:56 »

I've got mixed feelings. It'll be great to piss off the yellow scum down the A420, but I remember how Bumchamp performed for us like he couldn't be arsed.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #77 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:15:43 »

I hope it falls through. There's no scarf over the head yet so there's always hope but I can't see it not going ahead.
Regardless of anything else we should not be giving those cunts money. When I go there I don't buy a program, drink or anything - not to the club, not to anyone in Scumville. Just pay the money to get in and not a penny more. Get in, watch the game and get the fuck out. Don't talk to any of the wankers either.
I can't believe I appear to be in a small minority here.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:18:34 »

I hope it falls through. There's no scarf over the head yet so there's always hope but I can't see it not going ahead.
Regardless of anything else we should not be giving those cunts money. When I go there I don't buy a program, drink or anything - not to the club, not to anyone in Scumville. Just pay the money to get in and not a penny more. Get in, watch the game and get the fuck out. Don't talk to any of the wankers either.

Sign of the times Chalkies,nothing wrong with being in a small minority.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:19:32 »

It's valid and I'm surprised that hasn't been that there much hesitation to embrace this.

Oddly to most, I felt angrier when Christian Roberts joined but I'm from West Wiltshire where I would say Town vs. City/Rovers exceeds the Oxford rivalry.  

As long as people don't see this as an odd excuse to boycott Town...
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:21:35 by Costanza » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #80 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:21:14 »

Furry muff

But if he scores the winner at the Kassam?......
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:23:14 »

Part of me agrees with you. I won't go to Franchise and will not give a penny of my hard earned cash to them.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
SBanker

« Reply #82 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:34:12 »

Eastwood and McLeod being lined up to replace him, Oxford may well be getting the better deal
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:35:41 »

In the other news today...Ronan Murray is back until the end of the season!It just shows the attraction of STFC and what we have going right now...brilliant and long may it continue C.O.Y.R!

#VivaKenBarlow!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:37:46 »

You can hardly expect Di Canio to say, "Oooooh, I really want to sign Constable, I think he's exactly the player we need to put us over the top but I'm fucked if I'm going to line Oxford's pockets" can you?

I'd be pretty pissed off if he took that attitude. All I care about is 'will this benefit STFC?'. The fact that we're lining Oxford's is of secondary importance. In fact, I couldn't really care less in the great scheme of things.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #85 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:38:01 »

Eastwood and McLeod being lined up to replace him, Oxford may well be getting the better deal

Yeah and pigs might fly, no way will the Pox for out for McLeod and no way will Eastwood drop down to this league, not gonna happen.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:38:38 »

You can hardly expect Di Canio to say, "Oooooh, I really want to sign Constable, I think he's exactly the player we need to put us over the top but I'm fucked if I'm going to line Oxford's pockets" can you?

I'd be pretty pissed off if he took that attitude. All I care about is 'will this benefit STFC?'. The fact that we're lining Oxford's is of secondary importance. In fact, I couldn't really care less in the great scheme of things.

Absolutely spot on.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:39:19 »

Calm yourself down JJ Wink

I think Izale McLeod to Oxford is realistic.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:39:50 »

Lee Barnard mentioned as well haha.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #89 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:40:17 »

Part of me agrees with you. I won't go to Franchise and will not give a penny of my hard earned cash to them.
I refuse to go there. I hate the Scumfucks because of who they are I hate the Franchisefucks because of what they are.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: