Pages: 1 ... 1089 1090 1091 [1092] 1093 1094 1095 ... 1229   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Ex Swindon Town Player Where Are They Now Thread  (Read 4389768 times)
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #16365 on: Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 21:13:16 »

Lindsey is playing Conroy in midfield tonight from the team sheet I’ve seen, good luck with that he can barely move. Not sure where this myth that he was a good coach came from, he’s absolutely hopeless.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #16366 on: Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 21:34:42 »

Give Lindsey some credit he's on a decent losing run😀

It’s some run he’s on.

1 win. 1 draw. 7 losses. Lost 7 of his last 8 - a stoppage time equaliser from Gladwin to earn a point preventing that being 8 from 8.

Super Scotty Lindsey has somehow made Wagmi FC worse, Bravo 👏 .

https://twitter.com/swindon_live/status/1633212620848152577?s=46&t=k7hL7tXOnYp9Kwc8zY_CrQ
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #16367 on: Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 22:23:39 »

Was a shocking appointment and we are in an embarrassing position in this absolutely shite league.
To think the likes of Crawley beat us.
FFs even worse more than likely in it again next season unless we go on a decent run starting Saturday and beat the pack around us.
Whingy the poo

Ignore
« Reply #16368 on: Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 22:30:52 »

Lindsey will be gone before our last game of the season against them at this rate, oh well.  Bye
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #16369 on: Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 22:36:44 »

Horrific appointment from Sandro. He got saved by Crawleys incompetence, only they would pay money for Lindsey. What a touch.

You’d think with the squad he’s got they should still stay up but seeing as it’s Lindsey and he’s only won one game, you never know, be a laugh to send them down on last day.

Gonna take a crazy run of form and alot to go our way to sneak into play offs somehow. Need to start building a squad for next season and getting players tied down- surely SDM is actively working on this….
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 22:39:57 by MangoRed » Logged
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #16370 on: Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 22:38:22 »

Lindsey will be gone before our last game of the season against them at this rate, oh well.  Bye

They’ve had more club statements than club managers and club wins this season 😂
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #16371 on: Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 22:53:11 »

Think a few of our fans saw him do a few drills with their kids at youth level and interpreted that as being a good coach. He’s clearly substandard at coaching yet alone as a manager. To think, if the Crawley thing hadn’t happened he’d still probably be bumbling along here and we’d probably have form similar to that of Creepy. Lucky escape.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #16372 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2023, 09:08:39 »

Was a shocking appointment and we are in an embarrassing position in this absolutely shite league.
To think the likes of Crawley beat us.
FFs even worse more than likely in it again next season unless we go on a decent run starting Saturday and beat the pack around us.

Spot on- the fact we we're in and around the top half with SL in charge shows how awful this division is. A huge wasted opportunity this year, the club need to back Morris and get us out of here next year.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #16373 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2023, 09:13:08 »

Chris Kamara at the Palace today to collect his MBE today.

Jim Melrose celebrated the honour with a glass of champagne, drunk through a straw.

A Swindon Old Boys day out- James Milner picked up an MBE as well.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #16374 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2023, 10:39:44 »

Lindsey is playing Conroy in midfield tonight from the team sheet I’ve seen, good luck with that he can barely move. Not sure where this myth that he was a good coach came from, he’s absolutely hopeless.

He's a good bloke and a good coach apparently and loves the club. Give him a chance. Waffle waffle waffle.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #16375 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2023, 10:48:24 »

Crawleys biggest league win to date came against us.  No
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #16376 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2023, 10:55:15 »

Think a few of our fans saw him do a few drills with their kids at youth level and interpreted that as being a good coach. He’s clearly substandard at coaching yet alone as a manager. To think, if the Crawley thing hadn’t happened he’d still probably be bumbling along here and we’d probably have form similar to that of Creepy. Lucky escape.

Most frustrating thing is he is still costing us. Proudly proclaimed he had the balls out first week of training. Didn't get them fit though, did you Scott you absolute dickhead?

Look at our injuries and how we tire late. Basic Div 4 necessities. Absolute shambles of a coach.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #16377 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2023, 10:56:52 »

Most frustrating thing is he is still costing us. Proudly proclaimed he had the balls out first week of training. Didn't get them fit though, did you Scott you absolute dickhead?

Look at our injuries and how we tire late. Basic Div 4 necessities. Absolute shambles of a coach.

Playing fatigued in pre season and box entries just two of my favourites. How the fuck he ever even got the gig is beyond me. Pure panic station from SDM and co.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #16378 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2023, 11:03:25 »

Playing fatigued in pre season and box entries just two of my favourites. How the fuck he ever even got the gig is beyond me. Pure panic station from SDM and co.

But some will say with a straight face we overreacted and should treat Jody Morris the same after a bad result.

Only giving him more rope because he played in the premier league. Not the fact that he doesn't spout absolute drivel like that and actually seems to have some base level of a clue of the tactics of football.
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #16379 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2023, 11:06:08 »

Lyndsey and Sandro, the main culprits of a fucked of season.

Back Morris, he's got enough about him to get the job done next season (with a bit of luck, maybe this season)
Pages: 1 ... 1089 1090 1091 [1092] 1093 1094 1095 ... 1229   Go Up
Print
Jump to: