Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bit of a hoo-haa down in london  (Read 33203 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 14:30:12 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-11726822

I'd be there if I wasn't such a poor chode. Good on em. How much did those fuckers making these decisions pay? Changes need to be made, but I don't agree with this. More funding into vocational courses, apprenticeships would have been a much cheaper option and been of a greater overall good, instead of just pricing everybody out of it.

Only downside is there aren't similar scenes outside the lib dems offices. Those cunts got most of the student vote promising no fee's. Wankers.

Rarr Rarr Rarr. Not expecting much sympathy, but it's fucking bolocks

Things get better but they never get good
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 14:37:14 »

2 of my housemates have gone, wish I had now.

It's an absolute joke, after all his pre-election spiel Nick Clegg should be strung up.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 14:45:40 »

MP in speaking bollocks to get your vote then acting like a cunt after shocker!

Tories and Lib Dems said they would scrap the project that would cause me to lose my job

Have they fuck
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 14:53:38 »

Not expecting much sympathy, but it's fucking bolocks
You've got mine FWIW (sympathy, not my bollocks). Although it's more the students in a few years' time than you lot isn't it? Actually, you lot are already paying horrendous fees as well, so yeah, have it back again.
DMR

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 14:54:32 »

MP in speaking bollocks to get your vote then acting like a cunt after shocker!

Tories and Lib Dems said they would scrap the project that would cause me to lose my job

Have they fuck

True but this one actually makes a difference to me/my bros so I actually give a fuck in this instance
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 14:57:59 »

Yeah. I think the new system starts right after I graduate. But i've got a sister looking to start uni next year and a brother who'll probably want to start in 2014. I know i've joked about it before, but it's just not right. How the fuck is the country supposed to perform internaionally if the only people going to university are the upper class inbred twits who get daddy to pay for their education

tans

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 15:05:23 »

True but this one actually makes a difference to me/my bros so I actually give a fuck in this instance

Im not having a go mate, not at all. How come the sweaties get it for free anyhow?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 15:13:16 »

My understanding of the scotland/wales situation is that they get £X from the govt every year, then spend it on what they choose. They choose to spend it on subsidising higher education

May be wrong though

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 15:15:42 »

Fair play to them im 100 percent behind them,its good to see British students grow some balls.Wont be long till we're told its a few "anarchist trouble makers" and not really students.

/
W56196272
tans

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 15:17:31 »

Fair play to them im 100 percent behind them,its good to see British students grow some balls.Wont be long till we're told its a few "anarchist trouble makers" and not really students.

Agreed
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 15:20:07 »

I like that the BBC News seem obsessed with the placard of Stick man Cameron boffing stick man Clegg up the bottom Cheesy

/
W56196272
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 15:20:18 »

Fucking tax dodgers

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
santasdead

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 15:24:30 »

Surely they should all be concentrating on their education. Protesting against tuition fees when they're all missing lectures/seminars/labs/whatever that they are paying to miss - just seems a touch ironic to me.

Plus, it's not even these people that will lose out, it's the students in 2/3 years time. Would be a bit more worthwhile if it was GCSE/Alevel students that were protesting. I bet most of the protesters don't even care/are only there for a day out/excuse not to go to uni.

But i do agree with the everybody that the government have fucked up and something needs doing.
DMR

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 15:28:15 »

Surely they should all be concentrating on their education. Protesting against tuition fees when they're all missing lectures/seminars/labs/whatever that they are paying to miss - just seems a touch ironic to me.

Plus, it's not even these people that will lose out, it's the students in 2/3 years time. Would be a bit more worthwhile if it was GCSE/Alevel students that were protesting. I bet most of the protesters don't even care/are only there for a day out/excuse not to go to uni.

But i do agree with the everybody that the government have fucked up and something needs doing.

It's a Wednesday... most of 'us' would have at least most of the day off anyway. As said before, my younger brother is now facing astronomical fees if/when he goes to Uni, god forbid I should want to protest just cos I'm done in 7 months...
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 15:28:44 »

Haha a woman on the news just said pretty much this

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: