Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Tennis  (Read 30013 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 13:52:55 »

There's fewer more distressing sights than that
Of an Englishman in a baseball cap
spacey

« Reply #16 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 13:57:52 »

So because I'm middle class, my 18 consecutive season tickets, 4 seasons of every game home and away, and countless pounds spent on kits, programmes and other things don't count? 

I'll burn my shirts and support Man U if you prefer.

Talk about unity between fans.  Grow up.

Show off! That's typical of the middle classes, always expecting gratitude.
Doore

« Reply #17 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 13:59:39 »

Not at all, not expecting gratitude, expecting to be accepted as a football fan and a Swindon fan regardless of my background or personal circumstance.  Surely not too much to ask, but obviously beyond a few people.

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 14:01:49 »

i have to agree with you herhab regarding class and tennis.at least playing it anyway.they had a fella at my daughters school a couple of years ago doing tennis lessons.a few of the kids were then invited to the delta tennis centre for a free group lesson.at the end of it they handed out details of lessons,and frankly the prices were disgusting.we diidn't follow it up.and that is why working class kids wont get on in tennis in this country
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 14:04:41 »

robson's out

Its amazing how one call can lose you a match. If Robson had challenged that service out call in the game that lost her the 2nd set it could have turned out differently, probably would have as she seemed to lose the plot after that.

Still, she is only 15 so taking a seed to a 3rd set is a result. Surprised more people haven't made something of the fact that she was born in Australia. Need to get her playing for GB in the Fed Cup so she can't switch to the Aussies.
spacey

« Reply #20 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 14:05:34 »

Not at all, not expecting gratitude, expecting to be accepted as a football fan and a Swindon fan regardless of my background or personal circumstance.  Surely not too much to ask, but obviously beyond a few people.

Yeah, get back to your Fois gras, Tarquin.
spacey

« Reply #21 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 14:08:50 »

Its amazing how one call can lose you a match. If Robson had challenged that service out call in the game that lost her the 2nd set it could have turned out differently, probably would have as she seemed to lose the plot after that.

Still, she is only 15 so taking a seed to a 3rd set is a result. Surprised more people haven't made something of the fact that she was born in Australia. Need to get her playing for GB in the Fed Cup so she can't switch to the Aussies.

Gasp! http://dawnofthejed.com/http:/dawnofthejed.com/2009/06/22/laura-robson-in-wimbledon-bukkake-chaos/
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 14:12:47 »

I know there's quite a few like you on here and I know and even like some of them. That said, before football became 'fashionable' after Italia '90, football was a genuinely working class sport and better for being so. It's now becoming sanitised and depressing.

Oh and congragulations on 18 consecutive season tickets. Go you.

It's All Good..............
Morgan Freechild

« Reply #23 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 14:55:15 »

Are you going to ban me for writing that? ;-)

Too far?
spacey

« Reply #24 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 14:58:04 »

Nah, you're much funnier than Ben.
Morgan Freechild

« Reply #25 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 15:00:20 »

Nah, you're much funnier than Ben.

I keep telling him that but he still keeps making his shit jokes.

Two people have found the article so far from Google searching:

First one searched for 'Laura Robson nipple slip'

Other one was 'Laura Robson masturbation'.

OH LORDY WHAT HAVE I GONE AND DONE!
spacey

« Reply #26 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 15:04:38 »

Haha, I noticed that. It's interesting to see what people search to find the site. We've got the sheep bumming market sewn up! My favourite so far is 'Do the Chuckle Brothers have AIDS?'
Morgan Freechild

« Reply #27 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 15:10:35 »

Haha, I noticed that. It's interesting to see what people search to find the site. We've got the sheep bumming market sewn up! My favourite so far is 'Do the Chuckle Brothers have AIDS?'

soapy tit wank I have seen a few classics too. I think the answer to that question is a definite yes. They do look a bit AIDSY.

I appear to be Facebook public enemy no.1 at the moment after I did what the media have called a 'pro Vanessa George' group:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=107446524702&ref=ts

There is a link to the article on the group description.

My mate's group gets a mention too:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=115477447836&ref=ts

He is a funny guy. Anyway I have gone comedy renegade as apparently after doing that I can't get any more offensive if I try. It is all out sickness from now on.
spacey

« Reply #28 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 15:21:05 »

It's okay, If we get into any trouble I'll edit everything so it looks like Ben wrote it.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, June 22, 2009, 15:33:16 »

i have to agree with you herhab regarding class and tennis.at least playing it anyway.they had a fella at my daughters school a couple of years ago doing tennis lessons.a few of the kids were then invited to the delta tennis centre for a free group lesson.at the end of it they handed out details of lessons,and frankly the prices were disgusting.we diidn't follow it up.and that is why working class kids wont get on in tennis in this country

Really?  thats quite shocking - I used to play alot of tennis when I was younger - we played it at school? and I used to do lessons at the local leisure centre - Im not middle class (well I dont think I am) I grew up on a council estate in Calne but we had access to tennis

I guess if you wanted to follow it seriously you would need megabucks though - I remember watching that programme about pushy parents and that dad who spent loads taking his daughter to America.

Ill watch a bit of Wimbledon - Its funny Ive forgotten most of the rules and stuff now 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: