Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England vs Shevchenko Official Matchday thread  (Read 77108 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 20:37:50 »

The Home Nations rule is long gone is it not?

You may well be right....not something I've taken too much notice of....it used to be the case.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 20:54:56 »

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2012/statistics/round=15172/teams/type=passes/index.html

Here lies the biggest problem so far.
DRS

« Reply #182 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 20:59:32 »

Surely it becomes a problem when we are losing,Hodgson has only had a handful of games and has decided that making us hard to beat is a priority.If in 2 years he has us playing the same then yes people have a point.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 21:01:39 »

Worked wonders for the Russians and Dutch Smiley

I'm not a fan of stats. Results over stats any day.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 21:18:32 »

Worked wonders for the Russians and Dutch Smiley

I'm not a fan of stats. Results over stats any day.

Dont get me wrong im loving the wins but we have been so careless with the ball and the further we go the more chance of us being punished by better teams. Average ball possession is 23%  Blink

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 21:22:38 »

Stats or no stats the passing has been poor. That has been crystal clear. What got us through is a good shape,spirit and good luck.
The first 2 Woy deserves credit for. Heard many slating the 4,4,2 formation and Woy not adapting it. I like it as it's simple and every player knows their job. It doesn't stay rigid anyway as Rooney drops deep-Gerrard drifts wide which creates space.

I wouldn't pick the same team as he has but that is nit picking,and can see why he picks the players he does. I wouldn't change how they set up. He looks to be getting alot of things right.
That said, i don't think what has got us through will get us much further. The oppostion get tougher and I think the passing will have to improve and some players will have to raise their games. All possible
Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 07:49:01 »

So Scotland are pining all their hopes on a player that has never really been tested above the 3rd tier of English football?
Wow, your qualifying group must be quaking in their boots...

He'll be in the Prem this sesaon. Banging them in. [url width=17 height=17]http://forum.football365.com/images/smilies/icon_proud.gif[/url]

Rhodes and Harper (of Real Madrid) are the future of football. And Scottish. [url width=17 height=17]http://forum.football365.com/images/smilies/icon_proud.gif[/url]
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 08:22:40 »

I personally decide nationality through heritage. I was born to two english parents, all 4 of my grandparents are/were english - that makes me english.

In footballing terms its where you are born. If I was born to exactly the same set of parents but whilst living in bulgaria - in the footballing terms I'd be bulgarian. The best example being Chris Birchall born to two english parents who were living in Trinadad at the time, hence why he's a T&T international!
I was born in Singapore, spent from 1 week old to 13 years old in Indonesia, then came back to the UK for secondary school.

My parents are Scottish and English, though my 'English' Dad was born in South Africa where he lived until he was 10.  His parents were Italian (born in Italy but grew up in England) and English (but born and grew up in India).

By grandparents I'm half Scottish, quarter Italian (but English really) and English (unless you're calling my gran Indian?).  By birth I'm Singaporean (but only because my folks didn't want to risk giving birth in an Indonesian hospital back then!).  My passport is British.

What's my nationality? And who can I play football for?

never trust a nun...
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 08:28:46 »

For me, it does not matter where you were born but (as mentioned previously) your heritage.
People say that I am not German because I was not born here, but given that half of my family are German - I am a damn sight more German that a number of people born here

I come from a land down-under
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #189 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 08:36:08 »

Wish this Scottish CUNT would fuck off out of this thread. What a fucking pointless 'country.'

If Scotland is so fucking good, why do all you bitter cunts come to England to tell us about it? Fuck off back to your shitty country and shut the fuck up you cunt.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 08:37:19 »

Wish this Scottish CUNT would fuck off out of this thread. What a fucking pointless 'country.'

If Scotland is so fucking good, why do all you bitter cunts come to England to tell us about it? Fuck off back to your shitty country and shut the fuck up you cunt.

Samdy likes this  Thumb
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 09:12:08 »

Boom!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 09:16:14 »

Excellent application of the word CUNT Jayo.
Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 09:58:09 »

[url width=325 height=203]http://jobsinjapanforamericans.com/there_is_no_need_to_be_upset.gif[/url]

Jesus son, you are SEETHING.

Bit xenophobic as well. I might have met you in subway once, you told me to "fack aff and stop stealing aarrrr jaaaabs".
Want me to take Caddis and Ferry with me?

What are your views on immigrants from other countries? (Although you surely can't be so daft to think I'm an immigrant. That would just be silly).

« Last Edit: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 10:00:14 by Joycie » Logged
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #194 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 10:08:18 »

What part of it was xenophobic?

You're just making shit up to suit your deluded fuckwittery.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: