Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andy Frampton - 1 month loan  (Read 33333 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 09:25:00 »

Kevin Amankwaah told me at Rushy Platt kebab van last night

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 09:29:32 »

so morrison, who many think is worth more than £400,000 should be dropped?
tans

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 09:32:04 »

It seems that way

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 09:33:55 »

flog him then and spend the money on a forward.
if i was morrison and dropped tomorrow,a transfer request would be on the managers desk on monday.
« Last Edit: Friday, October 29, 2010, 09:39:24 by arriba » Logged
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 09:54:33 »

Just had a text from my Millwall supporting mate talking about Frampton - apparently a quote from him from the dressing room last season...

"Not being funny Dave but if you bottle a challenge like that again I'll fucking chin you, I promise"

Gotta love that !!!

No disrespect and i see what your saying but the last thing we need is another kick em merchant.
Personally i dont feel he will add anything......to many sending offs this year and really for me its the lack of goal scoring rather than the leaking of goals........you will always concede goals in this lge,the trick is to score plenty...we dont.
I will be pissed off if he drops young Morrison...he has been a breath of fresh air.
When will the board and management realise that bringing in loan players isn;t the answer...it causes disruption in my opinion and for me i would like to have seen him keep the same team.....but with another striker up top with Austin.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 10:01:54 »

No disrespect and i see what your saying but the last thing we need is another kick em merchant.
Personally i dont feel he will add anything......to many sending offs this year and really for me its the lack of goal scoring rather than the leaking of goals........you will always concede goals in this lge,the trick is to score plenty...we dont.
I will be pissed off if he drops young Morrison...he has been a breath of fresh air.
When will the board and management realise that bringing in loan players isn;t the answer...it causes disruption in my opinion and for me i would like to have seen him keep the same team.....but with another striker up top with Austin.

Leaking goals is a major problem Lee, as anyone at Peterborough can testify. Morrison's got a lot of potential but isn't the finished article yet.
I disagree about loan signings as well. Where would we have been without Ferry and Ward last season?
And wasn't Gordon Greer signed initially on a months loan?

It's All Good..............
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 10:04:01 »

so morrison, who many think is worth more than £400,000 should be dropped?

For many Morrison was the new Tony Adams after the Rovers game....then the new Gerry Adams after the Posh game..
girlyred

« Reply #97 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 10:07:20 »

Blatently Sean will be dropped and if i were him i would be well peed off and request to go out on loan with a big F**k you
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #98 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 10:07:51 »

People seem to speak about Morrison as though he is a seasoned pro, in reality he's till just a kid.

How many 19yr old's are first team, regulars? I reckon this talk of him leaving if he is dropped is nonsense.
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 10:09:05 »

For many Morrison was the new Tony Adams after the Rovers game....then the new Gerry Adams after the Posh game..

Did he have an actor doing his voice in the post game interview?
tans

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 10:10:29 »

Blatently Sean will be dropped and if i were him i would be well peed off and request to go out on loan with a big F**k you

Danny told you already Wink
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 10:11:07 »

Leaking goals is a major problem Lee, as anyone at Peterborough can testify. Morrison's got a lot of potential but isn't the finished article yet.
I disagree about loan signings as well. Where would we have been without Ferry and Ward last season?
And wasn't Gordon Greer signed initially on a months loan?

I am not saying that the defence is brilliant........but if you continue with playing left and right back pushing forward as DW seems to do all the time it basicly means the two centre halfs are left alone against pace..........that way of playing you will always leak goals.
Pushing the left and right back forward is meant to be a way of creating more goals andscoring more........sadly this isn;t the case for us........in short the tactics are wrong.
If you want to stop a defence leaking goals just tell your defenders to defend..in another words a flat back four..........let the midfielders push forward,i find it bizarre at times to see our midfielders so deep while the full backs are bombing forward...especially at home.
As you rightly said Herthab loan signings can make things happen..all i am saying is bringing in someone like Frampton for just one month for me wont work......dropping one player isn't the answer.............how can you make just ONE player a scapegoat for bad all round performances.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 10:19:14 »

I don't think Morrison's being made to look a scapegoat. Look, as soon as GG left everyone was saying we needed an experienced organiser to replace him. That fact has been obvious in quite a few games, stupid errors and early goals against us happening all too frequently.

Well now Wilson's got someone in that is an experienced organiser at the back, someone has to give way and for me that has to be Morrison. He's had better games than Cuthbert, but he's also had worse. What we need is a bit of consistency.

With regard to the formation, we had successes with it this season and, with the right players, it can work.

It's All Good..............
Panda Paws

« Reply #103 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 10:29:31 »

I don't think Morrison's being made to look a scapegoat. Look, as soon as GG left everyone was saying we needed an experienced organiser to replace him. That fact has been obvious in quite a few games, stupid errors and early goals against us happening all too frequently.

Well now Wilson's got someone in that is an experienced organiser at the back, someone has to give way and for me that has to be Morrison. He's had better games than Cuthbert, but he's also had worse. What we need is a bit of consistency.

With regard to the formation, we had successes with it this season and, with the right players, it can work.

Agree with all of this.

Morrison has been excellent at times this year but we need an experienced defender to play alongside Cuthbert and get the best out of him. Doesn't mean Sean has to leave or is shit (although its more fun if we all have hissy fits and over-react about everything, I know).

Sean is still a promising CB, with a price tag to match. Why cant he be third choice CB for now, play the odd game and keep developing?

Everyone was crying about getting a CB in, and an experienced one at that. We've now done that, and people are kicking off about how unfair it is on Morrison and that we didn't really need one?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 10:31:16 »

Agreed....but when Frampton toddles off in a months time we bring back Morrison?..where is the sense in that...a month in the stiffs isnt going to inspire him.
Agree with you about Greer.......and why when the board agreed to sell him they should have replaced him.
Basicly Herthab we need to buy a few quality players...its as simple as that.
For what it is worth i still feel we could get in the top six at a canter,the league is wide open and its still two months away from Xmas.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: