Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stephen Darby  (Read 6279 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #30 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 16:28:02 »

What Chalkie said.Anyone who thinks we should drop cuthbert or greer who is enjoying his best spell this season imo needs raping by thoses two blokes who can't stay in hotels
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 17:39:36 »

Dropping LJF after he has put in some fantastic performances at CB in recent weeks, would be a killer blow to his confidence.

I see where you are coming from but personally I think that Wilson is a good enough man manager to keep the whole squad happy.

He even has the loanee's playing out of their skin for us.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 18:58:45 »

Well i thought first half he gave the ball away too cheap.

Shouldnt be frightened of belting a clearence down the line in this league!

Clems Army!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 20:21:18 »

He even has the loanee's playing out of their skin for us.

This is such a good point.  I can honestly say I have never seen such passion, effort & commitment from loan players as much as I have this season.  Obviously referring to current loanees Ward, Sheehan & especially Ferry) and not the likes of Hutchinson.   
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 22:25:07 »

This is such a good point.  I can honestly say I have never seen such passion, effort & commitment from loan players as much as I have this season.  Obviously referring to current loanees Ward, Sheehan & especially Ferry) and not the likes of Hutchinson.  

I have requested that the H player is not to appear on posts!

Clems Army!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, May 1, 2010, 18:49:00 »

My man of the match today...defended well,passed well and was bustin a gut to get forward.
This guy has been brilliant and lets not forget how young he is....a great loan signing.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, May 1, 2010, 19:45:39 »

I completely agree Darby was fantastic today. I thought Nouble was a lot better 2nd half if i'm honest. He got into the right positions when the ball was knocked forward and the cross for Paynters 2nd gave the lad a world of confidence.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: