Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crewe Alexandra v Swindon Town Matchday Thread  (Read 14232 times)
Gloucester Reds

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 05:25:50 »

I think we are being conned. Jody Morris has only ever done one post match interview and the I.T brains simply put a different background up and play the interview again and again and again……
Same shit, same excuses, different week.
No wonder there’s no motivation in the players - when’s this clown going to man up and take some blame instead of griping about the players and lack of experience.
Sol Brynn doesn’t drop shots-:take your blinkers off…
Seven defenders in the box to two Crewe players so shouldn’t get first touch- why shouldn’t he? It’s happened all season and frankly got worse since you arrived - who is coaching the defenders all week - nobody looking at this shit show of a season.
Ask yourself Morris why we had 400 supporters at Crewe yesterday and not 1000+ as most seasons - it wasn’t because the rain had stopped and the sun was out.
Not bothering with last home game- bank holiday - take family out or do jobs at home - enthusiasm completely shot.
Thanks a lot Swindon
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 07:29:19 »

I think we are being conned. Jody Morris has only ever done one post match interview and the I.T brains simply put a different background up and play the interview again and again and again……
No wonder there’s no motivation in the players - when’s this clown going to man up and take some blame instead of griping about the players and lack of experience.
Seven defenders in the box to two Crewe players so shouldn’t get first touch- why shouldn’t he? It’s happened all season and frankly got worse since you arrived - who is coaching the defenders all week - nobody looking at this shit show of a season.
Ask yourself Morris why we had 400 supporters at Crewe yesterday and not 1000+ as most seasons - it wasn’t because the rain had stopped and the sun was out.
Not bothering with last home game- bank holiday - take family out or do jobs at home - enthusiasm completely shot.
Thanks a lot Swindon

Was one of the daft 400.
Season a complete shambles both on and off the pitch and sadly without any competent and experienced football people running the show I sadly don’t have the confidence it will get any better.
Glad to see the back of this season.

The club should be extremely worried that attendances are likely to fall.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 10:11:12 »

Thanks a lot Swindon

Don't disagree with the sentiment, but if you are going to use facts then at least use ones that are true

Our last four visits to Crewe before yesterday, not once close to 1,000
2015/16 - 417
2017/18 - 315
2018/19 - 218
2019/20 - 551
Gloucester Reds

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 11:41:02 »

Thank you for putting me right on the away following (the info was given to me by a fellow supporter yesterday).
I also was one of the 400 and bizarrely when the substitutes were introduced everybody around me said en masse we will lose this game now….
If we as supporters see this why don’t the management team?
I partially sympathise with Morris as not his squad but he has also failed to get a tune out of them and if they are not working to his game plan (what game plan?) and the season over play the youngsters simple as.
I would rather lose with the youngsters working their bollocks off than know we are going to lose with the half hearted shower that Sandro put together.
I didn’t like Lindsey but as Sandro was selecting the side from the players he had got into the club can understand him jumping ship and yes this was told to me by a club employee ….
Clem (if it’s Clem) Angus etc. have a massive start of summer coming up. If changes and player incomings don’t happen fairly quickly then season ticket numbers will stay low and attendance figures will plummet for start of next season
DMC

« Reply #289 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 11:51:59 »

Thought the STBL were quiet, I’ve been blocked by them. The season has one positive then. Must have come from daring to say their pre match stuff wasn’t great. Ah well.
Why are you always so personel with what you say? Even on Twitter you are having a dig about someones weight yesterday. It takes away from some very valid points you make when you just end up being a cunt
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 12:02:51 »

Don't disagree with the sentiment, but if you are going to use facts then at least use ones that are true

Our last four visits to Crewe before yesterday, not once close to 1,000
2015/16 - 417
2017/18 - 315
2018/19 - 218
2019/20 - 551

Didn't we take around 650 in the FA Cup 2019/20 season

So, give no fucks
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 12:19:25 »

Didn't we take around 650 in the FA Cup 2019/20 season

Presumably you mean 2021/22, where we won 3-0. Not sure how many we had, but total crowd was only 2,300.

TBF I only looked at league games as a comparison to yesterday.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 12:25:27 »

Presumably you mean 2021/22, where we won 3-0. Not sure how many we had, but total crowd was only 2,300.

TBF I only looked at league games as a comparison to yesterday.

That's the one! I vaguely remember being impressed with how many we took and sure it was around 650

Edit: just read back to the Matchday thread and 653 was confirmed.
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 12:29:41 by Jimmy QuitMoaning » Logged

So, give no fucks
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 12:29:18 »

Thank you for putting me right on the away following (the info was given to me by a fellow supporter yesterday).
I also was one of the 400 and bizarrely when the substitutes were introduced everybody around me said en masse we will lose this game now….
If we as supporters see this why don’t the management team?
I partially sympathise with Morris as not his squad but he has also failed to get a tune out of them and if they are not working to his game plan (what game plan?) and the season over play the youngsters simple as.
I would rather lose with the youngsters working their bollocks off than know we are going to lose with the half hearted shower that Sandro put together.
I didn’t like Lindsey but as Sandro was selecting the side from the players he had got into the club can understand him jumping ship and yes this was told to me by a club employee ….
Clem (if it’s Clem) Angus etc. have a massive start of summer coming up. If changes and player incomings don’t happen fairly quickly then season ticket numbers will stay low and attendance figures will plummet for start of next season

Fair enough, just one of those things that annoys me, a bit like when people say “this is the worst ever” when talking about players, games & seasons.

The one thing that’s clear, we don’t have a team that can see out a game, you just know if we let one in late in a game that another is coming soon after.  Even last weekend at Wimbledon at 4-1 up you feared if it went to 4-2 then 4-3 wasn’t far behind.

The substitute thing has also clearly been a problem, people believed for a while it was Austin (and his experience) going off but it’s obviously more than that
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 12:38:56 »

fail to get a point Monday and it'll be equal worst ever:)
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 12:45:10 »

fail to get a point Monday and it'll be equal worst ever:)

Cheesy
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 12:49:29 »

Cheesy

We want Lindsey back chants echoing around the stadium🤣

So, give no fucks
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 13:50:34 »

We want Lindsey back chants echoing around the stadium🤣

Followed by Scott & Sandro doing a lap of honour I presume Wink
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 14:00:22 »

Followed by Scott & Sandro doing a lap of honour I presume Wink

And breaking news that Clem has sold out to Lee Power🤣

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Sunday, April 30, 2023, 15:11:20 »

Quote from: Jimmy QuitMoaning
And breaking news that Clem has sold out to Lee Power🤣

was hoping for a scooby doo "Clem is Lee Power" type reveal.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: