Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: nationwide last night....  (Read 6465 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 21:51:40 »

Quote from: "Northern Red"
I'll look for the Penguin in the Pirate hat  Cheesy
Cool

Can't beat the Nationwide for the view but watching a game without chanting is painful
Northern Red

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 22:11:56 »

I'm off to get my ticket tomorrow, so someone let me know where I should sit (or has anyone got a spare?) by morning...
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, August 10, 2006, 00:19:16 »

sit in arkells its a giggle and you can shout abuse at the northerners
Amir

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, August 10, 2006, 09:31:12 »

I'm moving into the Nationwide for Saturday, I'm fed up of missing goals like Brownlie's cos we're too far away in the Townend  Sad

Where are the singsters in the Nationwide, cos I don't want to be on my own - I've not got the best singing voice  Smiley

The young lads at the bank end try and make some noise but you'll be better off up the other end with me, joining in the town end songs Wink
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, August 10, 2006, 09:33:29 »

Cool  Back in the arkells as of saturday. May make the switch to the nationwide but I'm not sure.

RED ARMY
kevjoycreed

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, August 10, 2006, 16:01:44 »

Quote from: "Amir"
I'm moving into the Nationwide for Saturday, I'm fed up of missing goals like Brownlie's cos we're too far away in the Townend  Sad

Where are the singsters in the Nationwide, cos I don't want to be on my own - I've not got the best singing voice  Smiley

The young lads at the bank end try and make some noise but you'll be better off up the other end with me, joining in the town end songs Wink

I sit in NW3 (the top of the T) and to be fair if the games good then the atmosphere at that end of the stand is pretty good too. For the most part I couldn't hear the townend on tues night, which either means the townend wern't singing or we were singing louder...........
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, August 10, 2006, 17:39:08 »

Nationwide all the way.

Good view, newer facilities and good atmosphere in the stratton bank end where i sit.

The Barnet game was well loud.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, August 10, 2006, 19:12:55 »

I was in the stratton bank end of the nationwide last year. The atmospheres ok, but after sampling the town end on tuesday, i know which one i prefer.

Things get better but they never get good
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, August 10, 2006, 19:28:36 »

Town end = Good atmosphere + Shit view
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, August 10, 2006, 19:32:10 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
Town end = Good atmosphere + Shit view

But no ralphy!!!

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, August 10, 2006, 19:59:59 »

You love the nationwide really bushey! Your just too scared to tell your hard mates you like sitting down with a cuppa watching the game with your mrs!  Soapy Tit Wank
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, August 10, 2006, 20:07:48 »

shit you saw me smiling last year, hey shes gota  new job which involves two free tickets each week, both home and away - result!

Spud

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, August 10, 2006, 20:19:08 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
You love the nationwide really bushey! Your just too scared to tell your hard mates you like sitting down with a cuppawatching the game with your mrs!  Soapy Tit Wank

I heard it was Bachelors Cup a Soup with a Bread Roll thrown in.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, August 10, 2006, 20:19:45 »

So does that mean you won't have to pay for your half time bovril anymore and your get a free blanket supplied for those cold winter months?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, August 10, 2006, 20:21:15 »

Soup is ace! not sure on refreshments but lets hope so, as in nationwide I could be wrecked on my one complimentary beer at half time!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: