Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Celebrity BB  (Read 22267 times)
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 14:43:59 »

Adje, Did you the likes of Pete Burden,Pete Smith,Bobby Andrews,Steve Slade etc in your Bemmy Team ? Or Dennis Kent,Julian Spiller at Tisbury with you ?

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 14:44:56 »

Sorry about the double post

adje

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 14:49:33 »

Quote from: "Foggy"
Adje, Did you the likes of Pete Burden,Pete Smith,Bobby Andrews,Steve Slade etc in your Bemmy Team ? Or Dennis Kent,Julian Spiller at Tisbury with you ?

Fucking hell mate-all of them-and Pete's bros Geoff(R.I.P) and Bob!I saw Spiller recently QPR fan!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 15:02:59 »

Julian always thought he was Marc Bolan reincarnated !  I think Pete Burden is still playing ! Ive only just given up playing so i have played with or against most of them at some stage,Here are a few more names to remember, Martin Tutton,Kevin Smith,Nev Beale,Tony Waters, Pete/Dave Jacobs,Mick Presley,Knocker Warren. Do you remember Micky Fullick ?

adje

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 15:08:17 »

Yep,I played with Fullick, Prezzer, Jacobs bros and Nev Beale-who did you play for Foggy?And Spiller still has the Bolan corkscrew!

Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 17:16:59 »

I started off at Harnham when i was 13 ,Played a few seasons along with the likes of Charlie Gower,Pete Arudel and Prezzer,then played for South Newton,Wilts junior cup wins and the like, Few games for Pete Burden when he was running Old Manor/Salisbury city Reserves and then finished playing for South Newton Reserves with Kev Smith,Terry "Boomer" Coombes and a few other old chaps. Micky Fullick is my daughters God father. Nev  is a director at Salisbury City ,he saved the club a few years ago when they nearly when out of existance. I also palyed along side Andy Foyle,Ade Dibden, Steve Grigsby,Tim Rhind Tutt..I dont know if you played against any of these ?

Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 17:17:47 »

Sorry i have hijacked the BB thread,This is far better  Cheesy

adje

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 17:24:51 »

Quote from: "Foggy"
I started off at Harnham when i was 13 ,Played a few seasons along with the likes of Charlie Gower,Pete Arudel and Prezzer,then played for South Newton,Wilts junior cup wins and the like, Few games for Pete Burden when he was running Old Manor/Salisbury city Reserves and then finished playing for South Newton Reserves with Kev Smith,Terry "Boomer" Coombes and a few other old chaps. Micky Fullick is my daughters God father. Nev  is a director at Salisbury City ,he saved the club a few years ago when they nearly when out of existance. I also palyed along side Andy Foyle,Ade Dibden, Steve Grigsby,Tim Rhind Tutt..I dont know if you played against any of these ?

Tim was my best mate in football-we played together at Bemerton and Langford on a Sunday.Since I moved to Kent 22 years ago I kinda lost touch.Boomer and I played together for Bemerton when Bob Burden was manager.Charlie and I were at Tisbury for a short time along with Mick Prez when Alan Lake was manager.Did you know Ian Ray at Harnham?I  must know you!

Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 17:30:48 »

You must Know, Nigel Whatley, Sparky,Geoff Gates,Rich Petty ?

Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 17:33:26 »

Ian Ray is my Cousin,Vic is My Uncle. Do you know Kipper Lynch ? He played a couple of games for South Newton a few years ago .

adje

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 17:35:25 »

I have been in touch with Rich Petty who told me that poor Geoff Gates had died-I couldn't believe it.

adje

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 17:42:05 »

Ian used to work with my brother in Salisbury-ran marathons for England didn't he?Yeah I know Kipper

Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 17:43:55 »

I didnt know that   Crying , Geoff was a genuine,nice fella. Pretty hard old boy on the field though ! He didnt have the pace but sure knew a few tricks Wink

Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 17:44:47 »

Its a small world isnt it ?

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 17:47:53 »

Wow, the magic of the internet :shock: