Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wenger.  (Read 4044 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 17:30:21 »

Sour old cunt.

King Ken was right to tell him to piss off Cool

I bet fatburys gone into meltdown
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 17:37:18 »

fascinating.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 17:43:11 »

Saw the last 10 minutes of the match (90-100). Why was there so much injury time?

Wengers sour face after the scouser penalty was hilarious.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 17:44:13 »

Saw the last 10 minutes of the match (90-100). Why was there so much injury time?
Carragher down for ages with head injury
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 17:50:47 »

Oh right. Nothing as stupid as a broken goal net. Imagine that. They'd need a man with a hammer to thwack it back in place. Craaaaazy.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 18:07:46 »

Wenger should join Paul Hart at Specsavers. I cannot see how he's saying that a push in the back is not a pen. Arsene should also be given a rule book as the time that goes on the board is the MINIMUM allowed. I'd like to know how Eboue failed to get a second yellow for the push, as well as his complaints to the ref.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 18:10:02 »

There are few, if any, things that can't be adequately repaired by a man with a hammer. I imagine if they'd got a man with a hammer to go out and thwack Carragher upside the head instead of all that fannying about with physios and sponges they'd have got the game restarted in no time. Although the hammer would probably have been irreparably damaged

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 18:11:10 »

thought the ref got both decisions right.
funny as fuck reaction from dalglish.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 18:14:11 »

Fully agree arriba. And the time was correct as he had to add on time for the first pen along with the celebration.

BAZINGA !!

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 19:34:24 »

Agree, the only thing he got wrong was, if the arsenal pen was a pen then the challenge on spearing in the first 10 minutes of the match was a penalty also.  Apart from that the ref had a decent game.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
adje

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 19:59:12 »

Arsene Wenger,instead of criticising the ref should look at the stupidity of his own players.No need to touch an opponent in the box when they are going away from the goal.Fucking moronic!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 20:39:23 »

Eboue should've been sent off as well. He just got booked for the challenge for the free kick, and the push for the penalty is another yellow card offence.

BAZINGA !!

Div

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 21:08:50 »

Eboue should've been sent off as well. He just got booked for the challenge for the free kick, and the push for the penalty is another yellow card offence.

No, just no.

Wouldn't be booked for a push outside the area for a player going away from goal, so why should he inside the area. He didn't prevent a promising attack (but the opposite, he offered one); it didn't deny an obvious goal scoring opportunity (but offered a better one with seconds on the clock - remember, a penalty kick is the only set play which allows time to be added on for it to be taken!) and he didn't commit an offence punishable by a caution.

Think the penalty was punishment enough for a stupid decision by the player. Can't see this week being a good week at training for him!
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 21:31:34 by Div » Logged
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 22:18:28 »

No, just no.

Wouldn't be booked for a push outside the area for a player going away from goal, so why should he inside the area. He didn't prevent a promising attack (but the opposite, he offered one); it didn't deny an obvious goal scoring opportunity (but offered a better one with seconds on the clock - remember, a penalty kick is the only set play which allows time to be added on for it to be taken!) and he didn't commit an offence punishable by a caution.

Think the penalty was punishment enough for a stupid decision by the player. Can't see this week being a good week at training for him!
I agree. A nudge in the back has never been a yellow card offence, and where it happens on the pitch should have no bearing on the punishment.
DMR

« Reply #14 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 00:47:38 »

I get sick to death of the entire footballing community lining up to suck Dalglish off, I say fair fucks to Arsene for telling where to stick it, the fucking jock cunt
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: