Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 43   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford Vs Swindon Official Matchday Thread  (Read 66128 times)
Dozno9

« Reply #495 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:44:55 »

I really hoped this was going to be Coke-zero.

I think we should draw a line under this one.

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:46:09 »

Didn't go as I couldn't get time off. Anyway, without being there can't help but think the numerous changes and giving debuts might not have helped.might be wrong though. Sick of losing to them cunts now.
Flashheart

« Reply #497 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:46:09 »

These coke puns are really getting up my nose now.
kerry red

« Reply #498 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:46:54 »

They shouldn't be sniffed at
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:47:55 »

They shouldn't be sniffed at

and we should live in perfect harmony
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 08:49:26 »

If I could get my hands on the cunt with the laser pen.......

Loved the way those 'on the hill' all celebrated the goal giving it the big 'un to us. Left one thinking 'so why the fuck aren't you in the stadium?' There were plenty of empty seats in home stands

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 09:32:16 »

Loved the way those 'on the hill' all celebrated the goal giving it the big 'un to us. Left one thinking 'so why the fuck aren't you in the stadium?' There were plenty of empty seats in home stands

I also laughed my cock off at the cunt in the scum top, shorts and glasses shortly before kick off. Looks like he and some Town fans had had 'words' as they passed in the car park directly behind the fence. He was literally shaking and hopping with rage Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 09:33:43 »

did it go off between fans?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 09:41:09 »

did it go off between fans?

Nothing near the ground, couple of Pox fans got chucked out by the coppers for releasing smoke bombs and another one of those thunder flash things. Anyone would think they were Lazio Ultras the way they go on....

We parked down a street over from the hotel car park end and walked around half the ground, one of us in a Swindon shirt with not so much as a "cunt" or "scum" uttered towards us.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 10:06:34 »

Awful night - Lost to "them" again.

Nice to get home for once before 10.30.
Mrs not happy me taking my lad to the game but no trouble.
We walked out through the Police lines without any bother.

Poor turnout from Pox in their Cup Final.......but.....they beat us again.
1300 away not a bad following in JPT with a crowd of less than 8,000.
Thought they always sold out against us.  Smiley

Start Bostock Saturday and back to winning ways.
No sadness being out of the JPT but getting beat by the Scum hurts.

Move on.................
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 10:07:18 »

I don't know, once again we give to OUFC charity and they are still ungrateful. Just like someone who looks up to an idol, wishing they could be as good as us we have tried help them. Last year we gave them six points in the league and they threw it back in our faces by completely ballsing their campaign up. Last year they watched us reach wembley and once again we could feel there adoring eyes upon us just wishing it was them, so this year we have extended our charity to them. No doubt they will balls it up again but we can only do so much. Eventually by their own choice they will have to leave the comfort of our shadow but before they can they will have to learn to survive without charity and realise it is talent and only talent that will get them to where there idols tread.

Ha ha ha ha
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 10:15:10 »

Oh well, at least we aren't £30Million in debt.
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 10:19:17 »

I don't know, once again we give to OUFC charity and they are still ungrateful. Just like someone who looks up to an idol, wishing they could be as good as us we have tried help them. Last year we gave them six points in the league and they threw it back in our faces by completely ballsing their campaign up. Last year they watched us reach wembley and once again we could feel there adoring eyes upon us just wishing it was them, so this year we have extended our charity to them. No doubt they will balls it up again but we can only do so much. Eventually by their own choice they will have to leave the comfort of our shadow but before they can they will have to learn to survive without charity and realise it is talent and only talent that will get them to where there idols tread.

Ha ha ha ha

Nice try but that kind of thinking is exactly why you've had it served up on a plate to you 4 TIMES IN A ROW.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 10:40:27 »

Ha ha ha ha

Should have been 7.5 points with Gift Aid
kerry red

« Reply #509 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 10:45:16 »

Someone ought to start an Orient Matchday thread and close this fucker down
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 43   Go Up
Print
Jump to: