Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2043334 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1410 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 20:16:04 »

I think I may have expressed my views on Dave and his buddies a little too much on twitter and facebook so I may not bother with politics on here.

Never knowingly overstated.
Flashheart

« Reply #1411 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 20:19:05 »

I think I may have expressed my views on Dave and his buddies a little too much on twitter and facebook so I may not bother with politics on here.

You just know you wont be able to resist.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1412 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 20:31:12 »

Oh ffs.  Look if these cunts want to lecture us on the morality of tax evasion which both Osbourne and Cameron have done then they better be squeaky clean.  If Camerons affairs are clean then he should have let us all know this a long time ago.  Instead he has issued 4 statements which have shifted day by day and preached that we are all in this together and must all tighten our belts. 

They've attacked the disabled.  They've attacked the poor.  They've visited austerity upon the most vulnerable in society whilst protecting their mates. They've conjured up a budget for the ages that lasted 3 days before they had to backtrack.  They are turning upon each other jostling to see who can succeed him.

You excuse me if I enjoy the cock juggling thundercunts discomfort.

Never knowingly overstated.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #1413 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 20:35:47 »

Oh ffs.  Look if these cunts want to lecture us on the morality of tax evasion which both Osbourne and Cameron have done then they better be squeaky clean.  If Camerons affairs are clean then he should have let us all know this a long time ago.  Instead he has issued 4 statements which have shifted day by day and preached that we are all in this together and must all tighten our belts. 

They've attacked the disabled.  They've attacked the poor.  They've visited austerity upon the most vulnerable in society whilst protecting their mates. They've conjured up a budget for the ages that lasted 3 days before they had to backtrack.  They are turning upon each other jostling to see who can succeed him.

You forgot the bit about where he shagged a dead pig
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #1414 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 20:37:47 »

Oh ffs.  Look if these cunts want to lecture us on the morality of tax evasion which both Osbourne and Cameron have done then they better be squeaky clean.  If Camerons affairs are clean then he should have let us all know this a long time ago.  Instead he has issued 4 statements which have shifted day by day and preached that we are all in this together and must all tighten our belts.  

They've attacked the disabled.  They've attacked the poor.  They've visited austerity upon the most vulnerable in society whilst protecting their mates. They've conjured up a budget for the ages that lasted 3 days before they had to backtrack.  They are turning upon each other jostling to see who can succeed him.

But the alternative is a party that is unelectable primarily due to their 'leader' .... Not exactly much choice in political arena at the moment, but hey civil servants run the country anyway!
Flashheart

« Reply #1415 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 20:43:39 »

But the alternative is a party that is unelectable primarily due to their 'leader' .... Not exactly much choice in political arena at the moment, but hey civil servants run the country anyway!

Tu quoque.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

Ignore
« Reply #1416 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 20:44:44 »

Oh ffs.  Look if these cunts want to lecture us on the morality of tax evasion which both Osbourne and Cameron have done then they better be squeaky clean.  If Camerons affairs are clean then he should have let us all know this a long time ago.  Instead he has issued 4 statements which have shifted day by day and preached that we are all in this together and must all tighten our belts.  

They've attacked the disabled.  They've attacked the poor.  They've visited austerity upon the most vulnerable in society whilst protecting their mates. They've conjured up a budget for the ages that lasted 3 days before they had to backtrack.  They are turning upon each other jostling to see who can succeed him.

Clap amen.

Fuck Cameron and fuck the Tory party. (This is not aimed at pigs)
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #1417 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 20:54:35 »

I'm aware of the meaning...

But it's not wrong is it... You've got an odious crettin who just plays the political game or the alternative is an even more odious crettin who has policies that border on ludicrous and his own party don't even agree with.
If Cameron does get the boot we'd probably get lumbered with Boris fucking Johnson.  Suicide
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1418 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 21:04:15 »

There's always Tim Farron...

(You might remember the Lib Dems, but probably not)
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #1419 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 21:05:36 »

There's always Tim Farron...

(You might remember the Lib Dems, but probably not)
Sold their souls to the devil and back to square one....
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #1420 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 21:07:10 »

As much as I enjoy watching Cameron and Osbourne having a bit of a squirm, the latter seeming to make a habit of it recently, the real story on offshoring is well above them.  The really rich and the private equity firms.  Take Thames Water for example, public accounts already show that they funnel money via the Cayman Islands (the parent company loan them money for Capital works via this country thus enabling the subsidiary to offset interest payments against Corp Tax and then earn the profits offshore).  All legal, all available in the public domain.  We are talking amounts well over £500m per year here, not the £31.5k Cameron may have taken a little tax break from.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #1421 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 21:14:19 »

So unelectable he's closed a 10 point gap in 3 months, and that's before this week's shenanigans came out. The unelectable line is dead, i'm afraid.

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/

Ignore
« Reply #1422 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 21:17:04 »

Corbyn seems pretty transparent whether you agree with him or not. Lowest mp claims for expenses too.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #1423 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 21:18:08 »

So unelectable he's closed a 10 point gap in 3 months, and that's before this week's shenanigans came out. The unelectable line is dead, i'm afraid.

The "he's unpopular within his own party" line is false too, he was elected as party leader with the biggest mandate of any party leader in the UK ever, and maintains that support.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #1424 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 21:26:53 »

Transparent or not he'll be nigh on 70 by the next election and I just don't see how his policies such as getting rid of our nuclear deterrent can be considered a good idea. Anyone whose policies also include renationalising the railway really has screw loose, the railways about 30 years behind the times because of British Rails management of it!
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: