Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: what a pleb!  (Read 5926 times)
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 15:03:44 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
Duke was shit, Sade... for 4 seasons.

You can't say that though. If he was 'shit' every single game for four seasons, would he of been playing for us? He did make some mistakes and he was not always at his best but he did have some really good games(example when he marked murray superbly against shitty)and it pisses me off when people only focus on the negatives.

Going back to the ifil thing, I personally think he's a good player and thats my opinion just like the above Cheesy  you may disagree but I don't really care to be honest.

RED ARMY
Spud

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 16:03:43 »

Quote from: "sade"

You can't say that though. If he was 'shit' every single game for four seasons, would he of been playing for us? He did make some mistakes and he was not always at his best but he did have some really good games(example when he marked murray superbly against shitty)and it pisses me off when people only focus on the negatives.

Going back to the ifil thing, I personally think he's a good player and thats my opinion just like the above Cheesy  you may disagree but I don't really care to be honest.

Yes he would still be playing cos King was in charge!, you've only got to look at Hewlett, he cant even get into the Torquay side ffs.
McLovin

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 16:25:33 »

Ifil will do more good for us than Duke ever did.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 16:28:18 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

Yes he would still be playing cos King was in charge!, you've only got to look at Hewlett, he cant even get into the Torquay side ffs.
Hewlett played at the weekend  Tongue
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 16:58:33 »

Please people can we not have another debate on the merits [or not ] of Daisy.He has gone[thank fuck] and its something we will just have to deal with.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
richiestfc

« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 17:25:01 »

Ifil will do more good for us than Duke ever did.

totally agree i think ifil is a fantastic player and again we are very lucky to have him! Cool
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 17:32:09 »

here here (sorry my fault)  Tongue

RED ARMY
Spud

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 18:41:12 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

Hewlett played at the weekend  Tongue

:shock: blimey they must be desperate.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: