Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weston  (Read 2241 times)
Scot Munroe

« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 12, 2007, 13:45:16 »

Quote from: "Rich"
i thought he had already triggered a 2nd year from his clause in his contract or was that all just rubbish?

I think he might have rich.
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 14:18:04 »

What is it with all you Pook haters? I know he's not Swindon's greatest player, far from it, but at least he gives 100% effort for a full 90 minutes, is able to find a tackle and occasionally plays a decent pass. This is unlike of course 'crowd favourites' Zaaboub and Roberts who spend most of their time running round and giving the ball away and then when they do get a chance they smash it miles over the stand.

here's the man himself when you need him?
glos_robin

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 16:00:47 »

Sooooo sorry, of course the most dominant display our midfield gave this season at Walsall couldn't possibly of happened without Pook in it. Zaaboub was just a passenger at Walsall and just gave the ball away.
You have a go at people critisising Pook then do it to other players, ummm double standards?  :-))(

I would personally give Zaaboub a go at centre mid as he is our most skillful player and will get stuck in as shown by his bookings. He would be the attacking option to compliment Timlin.

Or god forbid we could actually go back to what appeared to work so well at Walsall and play a fluid 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 formation as 4-4-2 isn't getting us goals in open play
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: