Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: one name and one name only  (Read 5201 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 19:33:24 »

John Ward as manager, make Jack Sparrow captain, although he could be out of his Depp.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 19:38:38 »

John Ward as manager, make Jack Sparrow captain, although he could be out of his Depp.

John Sparrow, used to play fro Chelsea in the 70's, he always gets into my team of players whose names are also those of birds. So does Luke Nightingale...whom some of you may recall.
flammableBen

« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 20:09:40 »

I don't suppose there's a footballing Hartnell-Troughton-Pertwee-Baker-Davison-Baker-McCoy-McGann-Eccleston-Tennant about?

mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 20:11:25 »

Hockaday with burkinshaw would be cracking.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 20:14:34 »

I don't suppose there's a footballing Hartnell-Troughton-Pertwee-Baker-Davison-Baker-McCoy-McGann-Eccleston-Tennant about?

Davros for me..
Rich Pullen

« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 20:16:49 »

Sgt. Bilko for me.

[url width=300 height=226]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff50/footyfan2/sgt_bilko-s.jpg[/url]

...... or Hockaday with an experienced head by his side looked like a good idea.
flammableBen

« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 20:21:54 »

I've heard that in the one of the coming specials that The Master is going to come back and regenerate into Davros for some crazy mindfuck whoage. Actually I made it up.

Back on subject.

Bobby Sontaran, Guthberg Cyberman and Boris Sea Devil have got to be worth a shout.

And whilst I'm making up names then get in Fishponds Horfield and Cinnamon Dreams (Cinnamon Dreams may be me in a revealing dress, plastered with fake tan).

I apologise juddie.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 20:22:52 »

I nominate Karen from outnumbered.
Dozno9

« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 20:31:09 »

Heart: Calderwood
Head:  Dowie / Wilson (couldn't decide)
flammableBen

« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 20:31:48 »

Heart: Calderwood
Head:  Dowie / Wilson (couldn't decide)

What does your Spleen say?
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 20:35:34 »

holloway please Mr Fitton
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 20:39:36 »

And whilst I'm making up names then get in Fishponds Horfield and Cinnamon Dreams (Cinnamon Dreams may be me in a revealing dress, plastered with fake tan).

I'd say you're more like Cinnamon Pong Hole
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 20:42:13 »

There is no perfect candidate,never has been,never will be,so we're bound to come up with different names.

I'd go for Danny Wilson.I want someone who has been an established and experienced manager,because i'm

tired of coaches and assistants being STFC managers.Wilson knows this division and what's required,if the

worst came to the worst and we went down,he showed with Pool that he knows how to take a team up from

League 2.Remember their 18 game unbeaten run?

Above all Wilson can indentify our problems,is a motivator and can work with Fitton IMHO.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 20:44:49 »

There is no perfect candidate,never has been,never will be,so we're bound to come up with different names.

I'd go for Danny Wilson.I want someone who has been an established and experienced manager,because i'm

tired of coaches and assistants being STFC managers.Wilson knows this division and what's required,if the

worst came to the worst and we went down,he showed with Pool that he knows how to take a team up from

League 2.Remember their 18 game unbeaten run?

Above all Wilson can indentify our problems,is a motivator and can work with Fitton IMHO.

he was my 2nd choice
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, December 22, 2008, 21:31:51 »

Ian Holloway.  By an absolute mile.

Because sometimes the bleedin obvious is bleedin obvious for a reason.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: