Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anyone remember......  (Read 3426 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2005, 12:36:00 »

actually parkins record was pretty good, except for that season on loan to northampton
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2005, 12:36:23 »

King is taking one hell of a gamble on Proctor tonight, if as he says he will start.

OK Slabber might not be great but the team has done well and Parkin in particular has benfitted from his work rate.

I don't much like the sound of Proctor's well I can't score, because I play for a shit team......

The knives will be out for King should it lead to the usual PV flop...
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2005, 12:37:42 »

yeah that would be the case. i think proctor should be on the bench tonight and maybe come on if we need to attack
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2005, 12:39:56 »

i'd start him tbh. he's gonna be raring to go and prove himself. he's only here for a month, and the sooner he gets off to a good start the better
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2005, 12:41:14 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
i'd start him tbh. he's gonna be raring to go and prove himself. he's only here for a month, and the sooner he gets off to a good start the better
if he gets off to a good start!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2005, 12:44:35 »

i'm just as sceptical as the rest of thee, but what's the point in getting him in and shipping Fallon out if it won't do any good?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2005, 12:48:00 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
i'm just as sceptical as the rest of thee, but what's the point in getting him in and shipping Fallon out if it won't do any good?

I'm not sure too many can see the point.....when its pretty obvious our weakness is in midfield.....watch Oolit just give up on tracking his runner for Torquay's second goal.
BigStan

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2005, 14:31:28 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

I'm not sure too many can see the point.....when its pretty obvious our weakness is in midfield.....watch Oolit just give up on tracking his runner for Torquay's second goal.

The previous week Oolit didn't actually give up on tracking his runner for the Barnsley goal.

Unfortunately the end result was the same.

From my point of view I think I'd actually prefer him to give up the chase early rather than flail along in the opposition player's wake coming into camera shot just as the goal celebration starts.

That way I just get angry with him rather than cringeing with embarassment on his behalf.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2005, 16:52:19 »

I take it we're agreed then.  Pipecleaner man is crap.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: