Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fallon must start on Wednesday  (Read 2199 times)
DMR

« on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 12:38:05 »

Slabber, without being too harsh on him, was a fucking disgrace yesterday.

I was hoping that it was just a confidence thing, one goal would breed more goals. But nope, it looks like he just hasn't got the goal scoring touch to him IMO.

However, this wasn't what annoyed me yesterday, he didn't track back at all or fight for the balls he continually gave away, and generally looked like he couldn't be arsed.

Rory Fallon, Rory Fallon...

Rant over
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 16:28:38 »

yeh, got a point, i wanted Slabber to have his chance, he has nowand not scored so... Fallon should come back in.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 16:32:32 »

Slabber has started 4 games, and we've taken 10 points.....Parkin has scored 5 goals.

Coincidence? Not even King is that stupid.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 21:49:59 »

Slabber put in 100% effort chasing defenders but really was anonymous as far as attacking with the ball was concerned!
DMR

« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 19:06:24 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Slabber put in 100% effort chasing defenders but really was anonymous as far as attacking with the ball was concerned!

Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick

Did you go?
Piemonte

« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 19:09:18 »

I dont want either of them to play. please get fit christian roberts

Fallon perhaps looks more likley to score, but he'll also get in parkin's way for most of the game and its pretty clear SSP dosnt enjoy playing with him.

I'd stick with slabber but only though a lack of options, not because i think he's any good.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 20:02:55 »

i did not go,but if parkinj is scoring at that rate, slabber is doing somerhing ok(albeit just creeating chances). I rhink slabber is a back-up at the mo personally thjough. Fallon should start
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 20:13:17 »

For those of you that don't remember MH as a player, he was an angular old fashioned English style centre forward...not particularly quick but very good in the air and good at hold up play......he was also very good at the  physical side of the game.

Fallon is similar in a lot of ways and its possible that he might benefit, from having Harford around, I'd imagine Harford was impressed by RF's display at Loooton last season.
Dazzza

« Reply #8 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 20:23:24 »

The goals will come for young Slabber.  As they say in the pub on Sunday mornings the first is the worst.

Made the league one team of the week a while back so he has been doing something right.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #9 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 20:34:10 »

he is\sexy. if i was gay i would shaG him right now
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 22:30:12 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
he is\sexy. if i was gay i would shaG him right now

Just so you can't delete this in the morning  Smiley

Slabber and Fallon are pretty similar for me, and neither offer anything different.  Will be interesting to see if Harford can help them along, but as Fallon is our contracted player, I would be tempted to play him ahead of Slabber, as we have him till the end of the season anyway with Spurs having little say on how we treat him!   :shock:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: