Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Idiots  (Read 1135 times)
millom red

Ignore
« on: Sunday, May 6, 2007, 02:05:52 »

Great day today...The whole ground was rocking.
And we got the result!
Was a wee bit disappointed by the the twats that decided to throw glasses and bottles  from way back behind the wall in the  CGH Garden at the wallsall families before kick off. In light of what happened at bristol, i hope you are all proud of yourselves.

Matt.

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 6, 2007, 09:05:46 »

what happened?!?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 6, 2007, 09:34:40 »

We were all enjoying ourselves having a laugh and a sing-song, and then a few wallsall shirters walked past(blokes, women and kids) giving it back banter wise, nowt daft or owt, but the loonies AT THE BACK OF THE GARDEN went mad and started throwing bottles and glasses in their direction. Bang out of order imo. Short memory syndrome? or cunts who came out to whallow(sp) in the glory?

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 6, 2007, 09:40:12 »

I could see the police rush to the pub garden when we scored. From my view from the Nationwide stand, the garden was full of Town fans going mental during the game.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Panda Paws

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 6, 2007, 16:38:11 »

Quote from: "millom red"
We were all enjoying ourselves having a laugh and a sing-song, and then a few wallsall shirters walked past(blokes, women and kids) giving it back banter wise, nowt daft or owt, but the loonies AT THE BACK OF THE GARDEN went mad and started throwing bottles and glasses in their direction. Bang out of order imo. Short memory syndrome? or cunts who came out to whallow(sp) in the glory?

More the latter I think, bang out of order and completely pointless none the less!! just glad that the walsall fans involved just walked on and enjoyed the rest of their day!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, May 6, 2007, 17:13:10 »

i think i saw them leaving the ground after the game too and they looked ok so at least none of them were hurt. its a shame that a small minority of people had to try and spoil what was a fantastic day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: