Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Second test-Adelaide  (Read 11414 times)
lebowski

« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 18:30:42 »

2-0 down now and the aussies have played really well. will they now become complacent thinking that it's all over? if we can get our act in order and win the next test match then we're right back in it. they have to beat us to take it off us.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 18:31:44 »

5-0 white wash me thinks  Crying
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 18:32:40 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
2-0 down now and the aussies have played really well. will they now become complacent thinking that it's all over? if we can get our act in order and win the next test match then we're right back in it. they have to beat us to take it off us.

are you kidding? we don't stand a chance. its gone. finished. we have to wait another 2 years to win them back. and we gifted then the win today!
lebowski

« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 18:36:58 »

whinging pom  Wink
sonic youth

« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 19:31:57 »

harmison's still not firing on all cylinders as it were, freddie's carrying a knock, anderson is sporadic. hoggy did well on a harsh wicket.

giles was a waste of time, monty should have played. will they leave him out for perth? what's the pitch like there now, didn't it used to be a seamers haven or something?

there's nothing quite like an english batting collapse. i nearly choked when i woke up this morning and the aussies were batting.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 19:35:36 »

i woke up saw your text at 6.53am saying "i can't believe we're about to fucking lose this match"

it set the tone for the day

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: