Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 104   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next manager?  (Read 192669 times)
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #780 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 18:05:02 »

Football Porky Exclusive

A former Town player is a surprise candidate for the Hot Seat. Having been both an International and Premier League Manager,Lawrie Sanchez is a name being strongly tipped to be the next Manager.

DSTM

Edited for you

Cats are better than dogs FACT
kerry red

« Reply #781 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 18:21:12 »

Please God, noooooooooooooo!!!!!!
woolster

« Reply #782 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 18:29:09 »

well i have some little news on mr newell, this is not bullshit neither was what i said last night, i am just passing on info so dont have a pop, i got speaking to a trainee yoof who is at swindon, i do not know him as i said i just got talking to him, anyway to cut a long story short i asked him who is the next manager then, with a smirk he said ward and miller, i said to him NO thats who is in temp charge, i then said its mike newell init, he looked at me a little shocked, gigled abit and said proberbly his body language was that of someone who said something he shouldnt of Sofa
« Last Edit: Friday, February 22, 2013, 18:30:58 by woolster » Logged
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #783 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 18:34:42 »

well i have some little news on mr newell, this is not bullshit neither was what i said last night, i am just passing on info so dont have a pop, i got speaking to a trainee yoof who is at swindon, i do not know him as i said i just got talking to him, anyway to cut a long story short i asked him who is the next manager then, with a smirk he said ward and miller, i said to him NO thats who is in temp charge, i then said its mike newell init, he looked at me a little shocked, gigled abit and said proberbly his body language was that of someone who said something he shouldnt of Sofa

You just lost your credibility there....

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Flashheart

« Reply #784 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 18:36:13 »

Makes sense. After all a yoof player would be privy to that information.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #785 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 18:37:19 »

Makes sense. After all a yoof player would be privy to that information.

The youth set-up have just been welcomed back 'in' to the club by the new owners... There are no secrets at the club now Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #786 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 18:39:17 »

The youth set-up have just been welcomed back 'in' to the club by the new owners... There are no secrets at the club now Smiley

Ace

He should have asked him about Paul Duffen as well while he was at it.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #787 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 18:42:52 »

Lets for arguments sake say that the new lot haven't got anyone lined up and an appointment is 2-3 weeks away.... If Wardiller pull off a run of wins do you think Jedidiah would let them have it for the season?

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
woolster

« Reply #788 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 18:59:01 »

You just lost your credibility there....
You had to be there, anyways fuck you lot I ain't sharing shit again, I will let you carry on talking about the 100% facts you discuss all day Smug Fuck Off
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #789 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 19:09:52 »

Don't let the door hit you on the way out
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #790 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 19:36:11 »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/swindon/next-permanent-manager

Chris Wilder now 7th favourite Cheesy
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #791 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 19:47:19 »

Paolo 7/4 with Coral
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #792 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 20:39:42 »

I wonder if anyone at the club had the foresight to watch pne or bury recently to get a feel for how they play etc etc.
This is what worries me about ward millar ...camaradarie and team spirit can only get you so far, I suspect previously there was a ton of preparation work and research going into every game..who is going to pick this up?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #793 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 20:41:31 »

I wonder if anyone at the club had the foresight to watch pne or bury recently to get a feel for how they play etc etc.
This is what worries me about ward millar ...camaradarie and team spirit can only get you so far, I suspect previously there was a ton of preparation work and research going into every game..who is going to pick this up?

Mike Newell and Brian Stein fairly soon.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #794 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 20:46:30 »

This is surely a concern when all managers/staff leave, right? For whatever reason, the entire senior coaching staff have decided to leave so what more can the club do?

Fans were moaning at the idea of Bodin which was the only other logical scenario. So unless the new board appointed a new guy within the first few hours of taking ownership then we've just got to presume that somebody has taken scouting/analytical duties.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 104   Go Up
Print
Jump to: