Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 104   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next manager?  (Read 192636 times)
bobby barnes jink

Ignore
« Reply #585 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 12:18:44 »

I was in Australia when Terry Butcher was in charge of Sydney FC. He was beyond awful there. Completely clueless despite the best resources in the A-League. He looked and sounded out of his depth. Just saying.

I also have an issue with managers 'throwing their hats in the ring'.

Wreaks of desperation.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #586 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 12:23:10 »

I have just had a phone call from the dippy mare. Turns out she really isn't so dopey after all. Someone on here presumably has rung Wrexham FC and told them about this. Thanks for spoiling the fun Crying I've been told not to "waste club time".

You know who you are. 

You're a liar and an attention seeker. And you're so transparent it isn't even funny. Shut the fuck up.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #587 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 12:28:13 »

On my life, that is what I did, believe me or disbelieve me. I am doing the same to another club, Shrewsbury Town FC. The secretary has been told that it is a very confidential matter and my number will be relayed to Graham Turner, i'm very appreciative of her support in this delicate matter, and her utmost confidence is appreciated. I will report back when I speak to the deluded dinosaur. Batch, chill out, and don't question my sincerity.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #588 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 12:28:54 »

I was in Australia when Terry Butcher was in charge of Sydney FC. He was beyond awful there. Completely clueless despite the best resources in the A-League. He looked and sounded out of his depth. Just saying.

I also have an issue with managers 'throwing their hats in the ring'.

Wreaks of desperation.

Phil Brown applied for every job out of desperation. He even got turned down by Partick Thistle. How embarrassing that must have been.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #589 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 12:35:40 »

On my life, that is what I did, believe me or disbelieve me. I am doing the same to another club, Shrewsbury Town FC. The secretary has been told that it is a very confidential matter and my number will be relayed to Graham Turner, i'm very appreciative of her support in this delicate matter, and her utmost confidence is appreciated. I will report back when I speak to the deluded dinosaur. Batch, chill out, and don't question my sincerity.

Eddie Howe next.
kerry red

« Reply #590 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 13:47:22 »

Some real strange names have turned up on Odds Checker

Who is Peter Houston?

Iffy is there, along with Nicky Butt, Ole Gunnar Solksaer(?) and Big Sam!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #591 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 13:49:09 »

Some real strange names have turned up on Odds Checker

Who is Peter Houston?

Iffy is there, along with Nicky Butt, Ole Gunnar Solksaer(?) and Big Sam!
former Dundee United manager, left in January.

please learn to Google.
kerry red

« Reply #592 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 13:53:18 »

Dont need to google when I've got you  Soapy Tit Wank
Family at War

Midfield Maestro

Ignore
« Reply #593 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 14:04:58 »

After what happened recently I would have thought people would be more sensible than to make bogus/joke phone calls.
kerry red

« Reply #594 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 14:11:40 »

Is Jeremy Beadle still alive?
nickhaw

Ignore
« Reply #595 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 14:13:19 »

Is Jeremy Beadle still alive?

They say Jeremy Beadle has a massive cock.... But on the other hand....
kerry red

« Reply #596 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 14:13:55 »

Has or is?
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #597 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 14:17:21 »

Yes

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #598 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 14:22:44 »

On my life, that is what I did, believe me or disbelieve me.

[url width=44 height=25]http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac346/LanaBears_bucket/smiley-pinocchio-liar.gif[/url]
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #599 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 14:31:06 »

If you're telling the truth, I'd do it before announcing the target club on here - just in case someone is reading and tipping them off!
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 104   Go Up
Print
Jump to: