Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Kit Launch On August 4th?  (Read 17901 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 13:47:51 »

But can we confirm these 900 shirts will strictly be for the 4,000 season ticket holders only.  Great, I feel so privileged.

Lotto out.
I think once the current deal is up, they will be. Precisely because of crap like this. So, is someone from Lotto going to explain to my lad why he can't have the new kit for his birthday? Wankers
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 13:48:32 »

Fucking Lotto are shit......

Yes, yes they are. Very.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 14:01:08 »

I think once the current deal is up, they will be. Precisely because of crap like this. So, is someone from Lotto going to explain to my lad why he can't have the new kit for his birthday? Wankers

I wouldn't have thought so Paul.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 14:05:38 »

I wouldn't have thought so Paul.
It was more of a rhetorical question to be honest than a genuine search for an answer
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 14:13:43 »

Perhaps if you speak to someone from Lotto they will be only too happy to speak to you little 'un and explain that they really are a sh1t company...then perhaps you can teach him a few new words to use for his birthday !
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 14:15:38 »

It was more of a rhetorical question to be honest than a genuine search for an answer

Oh, I don't really get rhetorical questions, but then again does anyone?
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 14:44:23 »

Lotto are a huge sports company though. My guess is that the previous board who made the deal with them got the deal done as cheap as possible and accepted that STFC would be the lowest priority compared to other teams worldwide.
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 15:05:16 »

Oh, I don't really get rhetorical questions, but then again does anyone?

I do...

..ah.... wait a second. No, no I don't.  Doh
Hatch

« Reply #113 on: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 18:45:30 »

IF it is true, I would be likely that those shirts had been rushed and could potentially have problems ala Kingswood sponsor falling off.

Therefore wait for a bit for the shirt, and for any problems to come to light and be recified before buying
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 20:58:22 »

IF it is true, I would be likely that those shirts had been rushed and could potentially have problems ala Kingswood sponsor falling off.

Therefore wait for a bit for the shirt, and for any problems to come to light and be recified before buying

Probably the same batch, one arriving by air, the other on the slow boat.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Friday, July 18, 2008, 08:31:04 »

Thats bullshit. You dont get the sponsor falling off any other club shirt and they are ready for the start of preseason, and in some cases the end of the previous season in time for your holidays.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Hatch

« Reply #116 on: Friday, July 18, 2008, 09:08:58 »

Thats bullshit. You dont get the sponsor falling off any other club shirt and they are ready for the start of preseason, and in some cases the end of the previous season in time for your holidays.

No, but your comment that it is bullshit is wrong given the past examples of cock-ups at this club
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Friday, July 18, 2008, 14:08:36 »

There is an update now on the OS - 950 go on sale Mon Aug 4 to ST holders first come first served with the rest at a later date

Nice that they do updates after seeing these sort of discussions
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Friday, July 18, 2008, 14:27:54 »

I can't believe the main batch won't be here before 1st game of the season.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Saturday, July 19, 2008, 00:23:15 »

Home shirt looked nice I thought.

I can probably squeeze into a Youth I reckon (and subsequently beat the VAT laws), thanks to my lean, svelte physique.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: